PDA

View Full Version : Any Way to make the Font Size Larger?

Lutrian
10-10-2008, 12:56 AM
Is there any way to increase the font size in this gaame? I'm currently using the mod interface which helps a little with the dialogue text, but I'd still like that a little larger, as well as other in-game text. Basically games in the past few years have been upping their minimum resolutions, and have also been reducing the size of their in-game text, potentially making the game difficult to play for those who have poor vision. Most, if not all of the in-game windows could easilly be made larger to accomidate larger text without impacting the game in any way, and of course dialogue boxes can be made to scroll where needed. I do think font and interface window size controls should be as much a part of a game's video settings as the resulution, antialiasing controls, vertical sync, etc.

Blackwolf
10-10-2008, 11:59 PM
I agree with ya Lutrain, I'm running the game at 1024x768 and can read the text now with the mod. I could run the game at 1650x1080 but there's no way I can read the text.....

Browser
12-06-2008, 01:18 AM
The font is far to small, I've gotten a headache twice trying to read it. That interface mod doesn't help.

I can't stare at that tiny text anymore, so I can't/won't play.

I don't know how they could have thought such small text was ok, my vision isn't bad but I don't feel like moving closer to the monitor getting a headache to read things.

Seven
12-12-2008, 07:10 PM
The answer for your size problem has been solved in this mod:

Look here: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=3921&page=2 and find Post no.12.
The mod is called: "large font for 1024x768 resolution"

Seven