PDA

View Full Version : For the devs !

Writhan
10-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Hi,

Ya well ... I just have one thing to say. The gaming industri should look up to you. As one of the few games in the last few YEARS, you actually released a "nearly" bugfree game, that works very well on most systems. It looks like you actually took the time to investigate what the players really want, and THAT you deserve credit for.

So many junk games are released. Even huge titles.

You did one hell of a job - Keep up the good work !

Love the game! (And no, I'm not just a fanboy .. this game actually forces me to log out of WoW .. and thats a first).

r45hnu
10-09-2008, 12:23 PM
I said it previously but I'll say it again - same situation here:

2 years of playing WoW and having all other games uninstalled. King's Bounty comes up and I hardly play WoW anymore :-) Awesome game!

phoenixreborn
10-09-2008, 02:21 PM
I'm curious. Are you guys going back to wow as soon as you finish KB?

Writhan
10-09-2008, 02:22 PM
I'm already planning to restart as warrior (I am mage atm)

That said, I didn't "retire" from WoW. I just simply have it on hold, as I spend more time playing Kings Bounty. As I don't have any obligations like raids and stuff, it's easy for me to prioritize.

I'll most likely return to my level 49 twink PvP when I grow tired of Kings bounty (Not likely to happen in the nearest future).

Spiralkill
10-10-2008, 01:37 AM
yeah im 3/4 into my 2nd run (Pally on impossible) and Im already planing my 3rd run (probably mage and impossible again).

fld88
10-10-2008, 02:24 PM
I have played a lot of games in my life I must say that the more I learn about this game the more impressed I become. There is no aspect of King’s Bounty that is weak. I’m a developer myself though unfortunately not a game developer and I know there was a phenomenal amount of work put in this game and there were not any shortcuts taken. I cannot believe how polished this game is. Usually games are over budget and the developers don’t have the time to put in all the little things. The game is incredibly creative but so is the interface. Congratulations guys and gals—I sure hope this game gets its due. And I sure hope we see some expansions.

ahh
10-11-2008, 08:48 PM
Yea I love this game, Especially elven lands beautiful music and alot of forest ;P doesnt get any better then that.

ArgMyLeg
10-20-2008, 05:37 PM
I was really impressed with this games presentation, you can tell love went into it with all the little touches that are in the game that make it visualy exciting, definatly dont see that much work go into most games

Zhuangzi
10-20-2008, 11:19 PM
One thing that particularly impresses me in the 'finishing touches' department is the way that the terrain where you engage the enemy *becomes* the tactical map, with obstacles and everything. When was the last time a game did that? And I love the little creatures on the tactical map too - the bunny, the raven, the eyes winking in the hollow log. :cool: