PDA

View Full Version : problem to get merried whith pirate lady

hank266
10-08-2008, 02:22 PM
First i wanna say i love this game.
Now to my problem. Yesterday i defeated kraken and as promised i could get merried to a pirate lady after the fight was won.
But everytime i speak whith her game close down. I tried to zone, i tried to restart my pc but nothing helps. Im i to ugly (lol) or what? Is there any help whith this problem?
Thx Hank266:o

Psychward
10-08-2008, 02:37 PM
Yes you are too ugly, and too nice. You need to restart the game and make meaner decisions when talking to people from now on.

Psychward
10-08-2008, 02:39 PM
Just kidding! The fix can be found on this page of the Sticky

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=3891&page=21

hank266
10-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Thx alot^^ It really worked. Now im a merried man again he he.

videogames10
10-08-2008, 06:23 PM
I'm having the same problem (U.S. version of the game)...

Eastern Islands area with Pirate Woman Mirabella - trying to get the marriage bonus. I defeat the Kraken, and then James down in the mine; however, when I select "Beautiful Mirabella, I'm seeking your hand in marriage", followed by "James and the horrible Kraken are dead", the game locks up. I then have to use the Task Manager to shut the game down, which is indicated as "not responding".

I'm aware of the mod, but hoping this problem is fixed in an official patch.

There's also the occasional Windows DEP utility issue, which shuts the game down - DEP detects that KB.exe is attempting to address memory in a potentially harmful manner.

jake21
10-08-2008, 06:33 PM
I believe the dev said it was fixed in 1.6.4. Only atari is dragging their feet in releasing a patch.

I'm having the same problem (U.S. version of the game)...

Eastern Islands area with Pirate Woman Mirabella - trying to get the marriage bonus. I defeat the Kraken, and then James down in the mine; however, when I select "Beautiful Mirabella, I'm seeking your hand in marriage", followed by "James and the horrible Kraken are dead", the game locks up. I then have to use the Task Manager to shut the game down, which is indicated as "not responding".

I'm aware of the mod, but hoping this problem is fixed in an official patch.

There's also the occasional Windows DEP utility issue, which shuts the game down - DEP detects that KB.exe is attempting to address memory in a potentially harmful manner.

videogames10
10-08-2008, 06:55 PM
I believe the dev said it was fixed in 1.6.4. Only atari is dragging their feet in releasing a patch.

Thanks for the info.

hank266
10-08-2008, 11:35 PM
just follow Pshycwards link in the thread above. Download and follow instructions. Worked fine for me. Already got my 3;d baby whith alot of bonuses.

videogames10
10-12-2008, 06:31 PM
First i wanna say i love this game.

Now to my problem. Yesterday i defeated kraken and as promised i could get merried to a pirate lady after the fight was won.
But everytime i speak whith her game close down. I tried to zone, i tried to restart my pc but nothing helps. Im i to ugly (lol) or what? Is there any help whith this problem?
Thx Hank266 :o

Hank, just remember that we're all beautiful on the inside...

Now, will this fact in any way help you with Mirabella? You bet...but I'd install the patch first.