PDA

View Full Version : Furious paladin and blessing of the crypts

Xelian
10-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Well I have entered all the crypts entrances and touch all the crosses i could find in the cemetery. But i've still had only blessed 5 of the 6 crypts? There is something with a blocked entrance in the cemetery? Is the last crypt there?

Writhan
10-08-2008, 01:15 PM
No. There is two crosses in one of the five crypts you visited. Look through them again :)

Xelian
10-08-2008, 01:24 PM
I've runned through all the crypts at least 5 times... If you could be more precise which exacly i would be thankful

Gatts
10-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Well - I think that the undergrounds are not randomized, still I can't give you proper manual, all I can is:

1. Make a check list on the adventure map (each crypt you visit, mark anyhow on the map using the NOTE system)

2. Find out which crypts are connected (one underground may connect 2 crypt entrences)

3. when you are sure that you marked all crypts on your adventure map, look in the crypts that enter into the same dungeon - this is the one that has two crosses.

4. To find all crosses in advanced dungeon - don't use only DIRECT from ABOVE look, but move your camera in all possible angles.

5. There is one crypt that has the cross one level below - you need to use in in-crypt teleport to get the one level deeper and first then touch the cross.

fld88
10-10-2008, 05:20 PM
The two on the left are joined but each end has its own entrance. You’re probably missing the one that is down around the far corner. That one is the most dangerous reaching unless you can take out the bosses hovering around it.