PDA

View Full Version : Your Army

twomnybilz
10-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Do the armys you buy in certain places like your home castle replenish? If so when? Also if they do after a certain amount of time. Can you skip time at all? I have seem to run out of some resources.

Solkarnar
10-07-2008, 07:39 PM
The armies in your home castle replenish after u have advanced the main questline to a certain point.

Im not too sure about other castles or vendors though.

jake21
10-07-2008, 08:27 PM
Some of the other castles also replenish. I actually didnt' have much of an army problem (mage on normal) - esp later in the game. Might be different on hard or different class...

The armies in your home castle replenish after u have advanced the main questline to a certain point.

Im not too sure about other castles or vendors though.

Antiga
10-07-2008, 10:27 PM
The castle where you can get the dwarfen wife will gets new units/spells/items when taking her as a wife. Same for the elven castle where the elven wife is located. I'm guessing it counts for Zombie rina and the demoness as well. Finishing certain quests enables you to buy units from places where you were unable to buy anything before.

If you're still in the starter area's and let the furious paladin live, killing him will spawn a different unit set(undead) at his store.

GreyBeard
10-07-2008, 11:55 PM
I have also noticed it is random, one time a merchant doesn't sell archers, few hours later he has hundreds.

I try to make notes of who sells what type of troop but since alot of it is random or the merchant runs out its not much of a help. Early game it helps since most merchants have a good stock of troops and items.

GB