PDA

View Full Version : Question about the giant turtle

ThyrsaM
10-06-2008, 12:00 PM
At what lvl can you start thinking about defeating the turtle?

Nike-it
10-06-2008, 12:20 PM
At what lvl can you start thinking about defeating the turtle?

First of all it depends on the difficulty. As I remember, I was 10Lvl medium when defeated it. On easy the level can be lower, and on hard higher.

Gatts
10-06-2008, 12:27 PM
when we consider that the turtle uses random spells, if you are lucky no damage spells are used :) so you can shoot the turle down (also using snake, rogue/bandit attacks over free cell) on the other hand, when you play impossible and will be hit by lighting or fireball, OUCH!
Bur for this there is the secred cheat key : F8
So with good strategy you can defeat the turtle with any level of your hero. (This does not work on Kraken or Big baddy Spidy)

Daedalus
10-06-2008, 12:29 PM
the turtle is rediculously easy, i fired 2 flame arrows and 1 round of attacks on it and it died after casting mass slow on my troops :)

ThyrsaM
10-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Ok will give it a try tonight then :P

Writhan
10-06-2008, 02:23 PM
I took turtle in first try on normal skill, as level 6 or something like that. No special tactics, just pure hack'n'slash + nuking. Took a good amount of troops however.

The spider and kraken are much, much worse.

LiveInABox
10-06-2008, 07:27 PM
i killed it first time (on normal). i dont think i even had any losses on him...ridiculously easy.

Zhuangzi
10-06-2008, 10:45 PM
Just beat the turtle again as a Hard Mage at level 7 - VERY easy fight. I had 45 mana so that meant 4 x Ghost Blade (460 damage) with the troops defending, and then move in for the kill. Lost maybe 10 percent of my stacks. Shortly after this I got Magic Pole Axe which would have been even better at the second level.

You could win without the spell too. I was surprised as to how easy this fight was the first time around. :confused:

ThyrsaM
10-07-2008, 08:42 AM
ok maybe tonight, no time yesterday...

Imperial Dane
10-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Well i managed to kill it with a healthy application of dragon arrows. But it seems like there are plenty of methods to killing the thing.

Enarr
10-08-2008, 01:18 AM
Bring one beefy tank unit and 4 range units. As long as you have an unit in melee range of the turtle, he wont groundstomp but will only use his pathetic melee attack. So just have that melee unit spam Defend because when it attacks, turtle's retal will push the unit out of melee range.
________
Z1 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Kawasaki_Z1)

Xelian
10-09-2008, 07:32 AM
when we consider that the turtle uses random spells, if you are lucky no damage spells are used :) so you can shoot the turle down (also using snake, rogue/bandit attacks over free cell) on the other hand, when you play impossible and will be hit by lighting or fireball, OUCH!
Bur for this there is the secred cheat key : F8
So with good strategy you can defeat the turtle with any level of your hero. (This does not work on Kraken or Big baddy Spidy)

The kraken was the worst boss for me. I've actually killed the Spider queen first then the Kraken.

ThyrsaM
10-09-2008, 08:09 AM
Killed him, was fairly easy indeed.