PDA

View Full Version : where is the dwarf electric thing for sprit Lina?

nacho32
10-06-2008, 02:49 AM
what island is it on I have to spirits and now im trying to get lina but she says she needs a electric device from the dwarfs ?
where is it what island?

thanks

Writhan
10-06-2008, 08:05 AM
No island. You'll reach it when you pass through the mines (A certain part of the main quest) .. She'll let you know when your in the right arena. Can't miss it :9

Gatts
10-06-2008, 08:40 AM
When you get out of the dwarven mines (the map with da pyramid and hyena quest) you will be navigated by Lina herself. The destination looks like Head with open mouth and has blue electricity effects.

When you get out of the mines, you face the pyramid and have the entrence in the mines in your back - turn right, then again right and you should be able to see that statue by yourself. (To get in the mines in first place - you should follow the main quest - it is the one with the crown :) )

Tibster
10-06-2008, 02:30 PM
KIK the CAN (big cann)!

Lathspell
12-05-2008, 12:58 PM
I just got there, but the area following the creigston mines (can't remember the name of the mines) is either bugged or restricted for me. No npc or tavern will talk to me, and I can't touch the device either. I can't get any of the quests here, can't enter the pyramid, can't visit the tavern for the Titan's Tear...Is it a bug or do I need to finish the main quest (visit the king) first?

TemjinGold
12-05-2008, 01:06 PM
That's a bug. It shouldn't be restricted.

Lathspell
12-05-2008, 01:16 PM
Well that's just great, a second restart...lost my saved games because of a virus the first time. Someone up there hates me...

Gatts
12-05-2008, 01:39 PM
Well that's just great, a second restart...lost my saved games because of a virus the first time. Someone up there hates me...

No need to lose the saves - this happend already (thread in Technical help) and the solution was easy:

1.) Backup save
2.) Reinstall
3.) reload old saves - move out of area, return back to area... all works fine again

Lathspell
12-05-2008, 03:18 PM
I missed that one, my bad, thanks :).......yey! :D

kromberg
12-05-2008, 03:59 PM
I just got there, but the area following the creigston mines (can't remember the name of the mines) is either bugged or restricted for me. No npc or tavern will talk to me, and I can't touch the device either. I can't get any of the quests here, can't enter the pyramid, can't visit the tavern for the Titan's Tear...Is it a bug or do I need to finish the main quest (visit the king) first?

I am having the exact same problem. I am running the current patch for the Atari version. Can anything be done to get around this? I do have a save game right before I enter the area and am still in the first mine section. I think I even have a save game before I enter the first mine section.

jake21
12-08-2008, 03:53 AM
I have the boxed atari version and did not have this problem. I played the entire game without a patch - only problem was a few crashes and some ill formated text. After I finished I applied the russian patch and most of the crashes went away (still have an out of memory problem if I play too long).

I am having the exact same problem. I am running the current patch for the Atari version. Can anything be done to get around this? I do have a save game right before I enter the area and am still in the first mine section. I think I even have a save game before I enter the first mine section.

aginemi
12-10-2008, 11:19 AM
I am also having the same problem at upper hadar NPCs ang building dont respond to my clicks.
I cant complete titan's tear quest i click the stone darillas tavern but nothing happens i already have the titan's tear.
I am at the location of the energy that lina requires but she said something about killing monsters (i forgot what she said), i already killed all the monster in the upper hadar and and clicked the energy fountion but nothing happens.

Gatts
12-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Solution, known working for this problem:

1.) Backup saves

2.) Reinstall the Game: King's Bounty (even Patch it if it is applicable)

3.) Reload old saves - move out of area, return back to area... all works fine again

4.) Should steps above not work - but you found other/new solution - send me private message
Otherwise please try contacting Atari / or 1C Company tech support (This Forum is mainly for free discussion/ can't guarantee solutions)

<<Closing Trhead - so the solution will stay here - visible for all having this issue :) >>