PDA

View Full Version : Knight's Boots

KuPPeRz
10-05-2008, 11:49 PM
I just need the exact location if anyone has it. I would really appreciate it. I got everything for the set except for the boots.

I know some of you may think they are pointless but I happen to disagree. 20% more troops is a hell of an increase when you got close to 30k leadership, that's 6000+ leadership.

bugmenot
10-06-2008, 04:56 AM
Don't think there is an exact location. One of the loading screen hints says items are randomized each game.

In my current game the Knights Boots were for sale in the starting castle, and an identical pair in the first castle you come across in Freedom Isles (Western Isle, near the ship seller).
________
marijuana news (http://potwire.com)

KuPPeRz
10-06-2008, 12:59 PM
Lol. Well, that would explain why I cannot find them. I don't ever see my loading screen, it is there for about 1 second and disappears.

Gatts
10-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Well, I missed so 35% of artefacts in each game (as everything is randomized)
so sorry, but it can happen that you won't find these boots at all (in this game). But don't lose your faith man :cool:

Imperial Dane
10-06-2008, 03:11 PM
It's randomized from game to game.. so it might be there, or it might not or it might be hidden in a chest somewhere, either on a battlefield or buried beneath the ground..

KuPPeRz
10-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Ya I can understand the frustration that it brings some people also.

I recall running to a place that is a dead end in the taron mines about 4 times and dug around. Later after completing demonis in the underground sea, I was trying to run back to the Torn Digor and found that dead end again, dug, and there was a pretty neat artifact there.

Acheron
10-11-2008, 07:41 PM
I'm also after the Knights Boots the last piece i need for the set, havnt found it anywhere yet hopefully it shows up soon though. If you find them be sure to let me know where! =)