PDA

View Full Version : Orc Embassy in Freedom Isles - Questions

stupidface
10-05-2008, 01:46 PM
Hi!

So, quite a while ago now, I won the battle at the embassy and gained the ability to recruit from it.

However there's still an orc in front of the embassy showing the "quest available" flag, yet when I try to talk to him he just tells me to go away. What's up with that?

Also the Orc ruling the embassy has no more quests for me either.

So have I done everything that there is to do at the Orc embassy, or will something else open up later on? Hopefully something that allows me to get "horde" levels of recruitment there?

Thanks!

PHJF
10-05-2008, 06:34 PM
come back after doing main quest in dwarven lands.

Gatts
10-06-2008, 01:35 PM
Gosh, I never returned there from Dwarven lands to freedom islands, luckily this time I am just finishing the dwarven quests so I will run back and check it... I can't wait (as I thought I have done all quests)

Daedalus
10-06-2008, 01:40 PM
the orcs rule :)

think they have good units, the veterans orc, the furious goblins, all good :)

speed
10-10-2008, 06:29 PM
i like the shamans , they are damm strong ..

LiveInABox
10-10-2008, 07:27 PM
the orcs rule :)

think they have good units, the veterans orc, the furious goblins, all good :)

ive just been told to rescue the kings daughter in the elven lands but i think i will head back there now. all i could buy from em was the shamans and the catapults, hopefully now they will have some of those units as well..

blueshrike
10-11-2008, 03:45 AM
Is the embassy the only place in the game to recruit shamans? In my game I had 240 or so to recruit at the embassy.

Tuplis
10-11-2008, 07:49 AM
Is the embassy the only place in the game to recruit shamans? In my game I had 240 or so to recruit at the embassy.

You can find more right near the end of the game, sooner if you're lucky.

LiveInABox
10-11-2008, 05:01 PM
they is is also a supply of shamans in the elven lands at that orks place who stole the giant turtle. he sells em.

BoomBa
10-11-2008, 08:26 PM
I returned after the dwarfs and he was just standing there, once I clicked on him there was a battle... thats it, no quest, no talks, nothing.

BoomBa
10-11-2008, 08:52 PM
Tactic advice about "finding" units
1) one of the best skills is RESERVE.
You can load the resevse with as many soldiers as you want (just buy them, move them to reseve and buy them again....and so on).
Now if you loose some guys you can always replenish them from the reseve guys.
2) put one unit in a garrison, get alot of cheap soldiers instead, doesnt matter which, get into an easy fight and start sacrificing them for the shamans. return to the castle and get your units back from the garrison and continue...

Xelian
10-12-2008, 12:14 AM
Sacrifice seems like one very abusable spell.

ahh
10-12-2008, 02:26 AM
I came there after doing the dorf quests, and spoke to the shaman outside before talking to castle owner.

If you talk to castle owner you need to kill his brother (semi hard)
If you talk to shaman you can just kill few creatures (wolfs/pirates/junk like that) (easy)
Fire rain x2= all dead ;P

Remember to ask castle owner to let you in dungeon to kill dragon :D nice xp