PDA

View Full Version : Victory - The End.

Palinius
10-05-2008, 12:15 AM
After Killing the last boss, you get teleportet by you know WHO to you know WHERE (dont want to spoil it for those who didnt finished yet). the pitty is after that you just have to talk with you know who and the game ends. I want to do rest of my quests and most importantly i want to visit the Piramid as i didnt :( But i cant . Completly no options. There should be a an option of free game after the end with an option of The End. There is a Guard on the Bridge saying i cant go , The Flying Guy dont want to take me anywhere. Sux :(((((

Looks like i need to go back to last save before there is no way back and that save would be in orc lands after the Big orc guy fight.

Hepasto The Terror
10-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Yeah, i too felt the same...

Tibster
10-06-2008, 02:27 PM
Yeah i was wxpecting to go fight the titan or smthing , i also think that the orc and was rushed and it had a lot of potential ... new qwests ... .Shitt!:mad:

oceanskie
10-06-2008, 02:39 PM
So, is *SPOILER* Haas and his dragon circle *SPOILER* the final fight?

Sleeping Sun
10-06-2008, 08:16 PM
So, is *SPOILER* Haas and his dragon circle *SPOILER* the final fight?

well, I wasn't able to find any other way to complete the game

jake21
10-07-2008, 02:51 AM
I managed to finish the game (mage on normal - won final fight on first attempt but it was close).

18 attack 21 defnese 27 intelect 83 rage 124 mana leadership 19751 level 29
(being first time through the game my selection on level up was non-optimal)
spriti level were 20 20 19 23
462 battles - not sure if I did all quests (tried to but not sure if i missed any)
hum this was odd - 45 % damage by troops 47 by spell and only 8 % by rage
321425 enemies slained
14551 my casualities
---
completed quests: 99 (what is the maximum ????)
--
Oh well I'm not playing again until atari patch this then I guess i'll try warrior :)

Imperial Dane
10-07-2008, 06:45 AM
Patch it ? It's not as if this game is in desperate need of patching.. besides that is Katauri's job, not Atari's.

In any case, yeah, when you win that is typically the end :P I mean you can always do what you didn't manage on the second playtrough if necessary.

jake21
10-07-2008, 12:59 PM
The atari version is older than most version and it is in desperate need of patching. I believe they have a patch they just haven't made it public yet. I suspect they dislike that it removes drm.

Patch it ? It's not as if this game is in desperate need of patching.. besides that is Katauri's job, not Atari's.

In any case, yeah, when you win that is typically the end :P I mean you can always do what you didn't manage on the second playtrough if necessary.

GreyBeard
10-07-2008, 11:48 PM
To those who have finished just a few questions, well actually just one, Where abouts in the game is the halfway mark ?

I am about to go thru the second set of mines on my way to deliver the peace treaty to the Dwarves.

Thanks
GB

Palinius
10-08-2008, 04:14 AM
I jsut finished it 1 time, it doesnt make me an expert but i would say that the half is when you finish or by the end of the Dwarven land. Somewhere after the peace maybe.

On Normal i had 30 days passed in the game when i finished.
On Impossible i didnt completed the Islands yet, I got the map from james, got it diplomatic way and many other thinks also done diplomatic as sometimes its just tooooo hard. But as i was saying being between islands and dwarves im at day 16 or 17 .... every fight is a pain. I know that i will be proud of myself finishing the game on impossible but that difficulty is a real pain , im even loosing interest in the game.

oceanskie
10-08-2008, 09:54 AM
To those who have finished just a few questions, well actually just one, Where abouts in the game is the halfway mark ?

I am about to go thru the second set of mines on my way to deliver the peace treaty to the Dwarves.

Thanks
GB

Assuming you have already finished the human land (can't remember the name) and Isles of Freedom thoroughly and only just begin clearing lower Haadar, I would say you're about 20% to 25% into the game

Edit: this is factoring in the difficulties of later fights. Main quest-wise, finalising the peace treaty is at about 40%

Gatts
10-08-2008, 10:27 AM

Katauri stated that they send already the patch to ATARI so I understand that it is ATARI's job to publish the already by KATAURI sent patch to public.

GreyBeard
10-09-2008, 02:24 AM
I jsut finished it 1 time, it doesnt make me an expert but i would say that the half is when you finish or by the end of the Dwarven land. Somewhere after the peace maybe.

On Normal i had 30 days passed in the game when i finished.
On Impossible i didnt completed the Islands yet, I got the map from james, got it diplomatic way and many other thinks also done diplomatic as sometimes its just tooooo hard. But as i was saying being between islands and dwarves im at day 16 or 17 .... every fight is a pain. I know that i will be proud of myself finishing the game on impossible but that difficulty is a real pain , im even loosing interest in the game.

Remember the game is like all to have fun, don't make it so hard on yourself that you stop having fun.

Its good to have personal goals but not at the expense of having fun and enjoying the game. :wink:

GB

OmegaDestroyer
10-09-2008, 04:11 AM
While the end was a bit ant-climatic, the journey was a blast.

jigoku
10-11-2008, 08:11 AM
Okay, so I've finally managed to beat the game on my 1st attempt & on the impossible diff. - quite a task if You ask me ;)

Of course it was far from optimal (bad choices, few mistakes etc.) but I'm pleased nontheless :)

Here are screens of my records:

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8417/29880195va2.jpg
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2359/16415166nl3.jpg

It took me over 70 hours of play O.O wow!

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/372/98339172dn4.jpg

It says 2 failed quests -> I wonder which ones? The game doesn't inform You whether You've failed the particular quest so it's confusing -> this should be changed so it'll show at least those failed quests (and maybe completed vs. total number of quests)

btw, despite impossible diff. score is really low O.O it seems the only factor game promotes is speedy playing, rushing through game...which is somewhat...impossible on impossible diff.
why other factors aren't taken into account when estimating the final score? (hero lvl + quests gives only 2% modifier! wtf?!)

btw#2, it seems on impossible it's insanely hard to get to 31 lvl (max) as I've pretty much killed everything (and >75% were "slightly stronger" and up, from murock all were "impossible") and even get +10 combat exp. skill and yet I've only gained lvl 30