PDA

View Full Version : When will there be a patch for the atari dvd version?

jake21
10-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Does anyone know when there will be a patch for the atari dvd version? This is older than the 1.6.4 version many folks ahve and has quite a few bugs. Can a patch be downloaded elsewhere or does it have to come from atari ?

Greven af Color
10-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Hi

I used the ruksie patch on my english version of the game worked like a charm and the game works fine how ever i guess the dev's won't recommend this but you can try it in the mean time I mean you got nothing to lose really.

http://files.games.1c.ru/kingsbounty/developers_files/kbtl_v1.6.4_patch_installer.exe

jake21
10-04-2008, 10:20 PM
I'm tempted given the recent rash of crashes. Two questions:
a) WIll it invalidate my current game (i.,e are saves compatible?)
b) Can I back out the patch if it doesnt' work?
-

Hi

I used the ruksie patch on my english version of the game worked like a charm and the game works fine how ever i guess the dev's won't recommend this but you can try it in the mean time I mean you got nothing to lose really.

http://files.games.1c.ru/kingsbounty/developers_files/kbtl_v1.6.4_patch_installer.exe

Greven af Color
10-05-2008, 04:55 AM
I'm tempted given the recent rash of crashes. Two questions:
a) WIll it invalidate my current game (i.,e are saves compatible?)
b) Can I back out the patch if it doesnt' work?
-

A: Save work but always make a backup before patching
B: Reinstall I guess so yes

How ever I know many people have used this fix and it works fine for them mainly this patch removes the SecROM protection and fixes a few quests.
How ever when you patch give the patch 5min to do its job, since the patch is in Ruskie you wont be able to read the text unless you have Ruskie support installed.So start the patch go to the kitchen get a drink and something to snack on when you get back 5min later press the button sitt back launch the game and enjoy.

Patchnotes

[VNIMAMNIE]! To establish only on the license version of game! We remove from ourselves critically after Glucks with the installation of [patcha] to the pirate version. Before the installation of [patcha] REMOVE all modes! [Patch] 1.6.4 ([bild] 34206) includes all changes [patchey] 1.1 - 1.6.3 List of changes (1.5 - > 1.6.4): [Patch] removes protection and is removed the tying of game to the disk! (therefore its size in all ~5.6 Mb) ----------------------------------------------------------------- [PATCH] 1.6.4 ----------------------------------------------------------------- - In the window of tuning the button of " On [umolchaniyu]" the value of all parameters of tuning is dropped. - The key for " C" in the adventure regime the book of magic is caused. - Upon transfer between to locations the strip of the load of dark-blue color. - It is not possible to interrupt dialogue with the furious paladin during the destruction of statues. - It is improved the logician of the bear from Quest of " Disappeared [medved]". - Is corrected rare departure with the load of retention. - Is corrected error in the calculation of morals from the objects, and also prompt of the morals of identical objects. - The calculation of the level of hero and perfumes in the table of records considers the level of complexity. - The wife Of [neoka] now can give birth to the children (urgently for versions 1.5 and above). - Battle does not begin, if hero in the process of the selection of trunk, excavation of treasure, displacement with the aid of the book of the life/of death. - Vampires after transformation into the bats do not leave from under control. - The order of the motions of [yunitov] renews after each action. - A change in the initiative of the shocked force is considered in the current round. - THE II. Enemy heroes now do not use magic on our invisible forces. - Is improved [otrisovka] of prompt on inflicted loss during the remote attacks. - The incantation of " Oil [Tuman]" are obtained [bonusy] of loss from the objects and does not reduce the resistibility of essences with the immunity to the fire. - Snakes can use a skill of " [Brosok]" against any attacked objects in the arena. - Is repaired the prompt of the loss of the incantation of " Spectral [Mech]" with the guidance to the target. - Is corrected the work of the incantation of " [Rasseivanie]" 3 levels on the hypnotized and charmed essences.

cfs6254
10-05-2008, 11:06 AM
Hmm.. I can't seem to download the patch.

It seems like the link is dead.

can anyone upload the patch anther place and post the link in here?

Thanks in advance

Tempo
10-05-2008, 11:31 AM
[umolchaniyu] - default
[medved] - bear
[yunitov] - units
[otrisovka] - rendering
[Tuman] - fog
[bonusy] - bonuses
[Brosok] - lurch
[Mech] - sword
[Rasseivanie] - dispersal

Greven af Color
10-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Seams 1c has removed the patch from thier site how ever its still on the web you can google for it or use this following link.
http://www.playground.ru/files/12405/

speed
10-10-2008, 03:59 PM
i dled the rus 1.64 patch for my 1.6b7. but i double click to install , it gives mi a ?????? prompt box , all i can do is to click on the only button , but nothing happens .. anyone ??

Jamz
10-10-2008, 04:07 PM
Let it run for a while and wait until you see a line with all ????? and one ! at the end. Then press the button. Patching done. Can take quite a while before the ??? line changes, just give it some time.

Greven af Color
10-10-2008, 06:16 PM
Yep need to wait atleast 5min go get your self a drink or something while the patch does the work