PDA

View Full Version : Can only find 390 Plugens for "Recover the Plugens"!!

littleduckie
10-04-2008, 03:14 PM
I have cleared the entire of Greenwort (including the caves, etc.) and pretty sure I have looted everything that is lootable.. and I only have 390 Plugens!

Does anyone have any tips on where the last 10 are? (say in neighbouring regions?)

Or is my game screwed up due to problems with the randomiser not generating enough plugens... ?

bman654
10-04-2008, 03:37 PM
I had that problem and went around the corner behind the castle and found the last 10. In my game all the plugens were within visible distance of the castle.

littleduckie
10-04-2008, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the tip.. I managed to find them in the village in the end :( Had to rotate screen around to see them as they're obscured otherwise.. (not along the eastern road like the King said)..

Wenla
11-18-2008, 04:36 PM
I can swear that I have searched every inch of this map, but I know that I haven't because of:
1) I still miss 12 plugens
2) I had similar problem with my first game

So, I just continue searching and hoping to notice those damn...

Wenla

gcraighammond
02-18-2009, 12:34 AM
I too have found only 390 plugens. Using all the tips from the various threads about this I have spent over an hour searching, searching, searching. I have revisited the area around the wagon dozens of times. I have searched the village, all around the castle, the area with the knight and the tent, and down the trails both way from the fork many times. I have searched every inch of Greenwort at least once.

I guess I'll have to scrap my 6th lvl warrior and start again. This just sucks! :-x

At least now I know that if I don't find all 400 plugens right away I should start a new character.

This game has promise, but between this problem and the graphics problems I encountered before I lowered the resolution significantly (and my system is quite a bit better than the minimum requirements) it could use some more work. :(

Ryastar
02-18-2009, 02:11 AM
I too have found only 390 plugens. Using all the tips from the various threads about this I have spent over an hour searching, searching, searching. I have revisited the area around the wagon dozens of times. I have searched the village, all around the castle, the area with the knight and the tent, and down the trails both way from the fork many times. I have searched every inch of Greenwort at least once.

I guess I'll have to scrap my 6th lvl warrior and start again. This just sucks! :-x

At least now I know that if I don't find all 400 plugens right away I should start a new character.

This game has promise, but between this problem and the graphics problems I encountered before I lowered the resolution significantly (and my system is quite a bit better than the minimum requirements) it could use some more work. :(

You seriously have to just have missed them. I know you`ve looked for hours, but you must just have overlooked something. Try rotating your view, or furthering your field of search. They should be in Greenwort proper, so try searching the whole map. It would be a shame to lose so much progress if you`ve only just overlooked some area.