PDA

View Full Version : 'Power of water' spell quest?

JorisS
10-04-2008, 03:42 PM
Hey all,

was nosing through the items I'm carrying, and found that at some point I purchased a scroll of 'power of water'. If I recall correctly, that was in the Freedom islands, in relation to salvaging the 'Moon ghost' or what it was called (the metal ship that sunk or so). In the item description it says 'quest', but I never got the quest?

Anybody who knows where to pick it up? Hate leaving loose ends behind... :)

JorisS
10-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Never mind, found it :)

Spoiler in white:

just north of the island is the location of the sunken ship, sail there after purchasing the scroll and you can raise the ship.

Metroplex
12-02-2008, 08:44 AM
I also found this scroll and raised the ship however, there is a blank space in my 'Spellbook' where a learned spell should be, also I have the scroll in my inventory marked 'Quest item'... even though I already raised the sunken ship! Any solutions to this bug???:confused:

Nike-it
12-02-2008, 09:41 AM
I also found this scroll and raised the ship however, there is a blank space in my 'Spellbook' where a learned spell should be, also I have the scroll in my inventory marked 'Quest item'... even though I already raised the sunken ship! Any solutions to this bug???:confused:

It is not a bug, you can't learn this spell, only use it to raise the ship.