PDA

View Full Version : Titans Tear: where to hand in?

Taipan
10-04-2008, 01:41 PM
I have an uncompleted quest where I have to return some Titan treasure I dug up to the dwarves at the "Stone Darillas tavern". Can't find tavern, and can't remember where the quest was given to me...

Its somewhere in the pirate isles, am pretty sure of that. Can someone help me out ?

Tempo
10-04-2008, 01:57 PM
The quest was given on some small island by dying pirate.
Stone Darillas tavern is located in first dwarven location, to the left from entrance.

Taipan
10-04-2008, 10:02 PM
Thanks, I found it myself too after wandering into dwarf lands today...serves me right for being impatient. Next up is finding the dwarf king, I cleared all of upper and lower dwarf land so far and still no route to king :( last chance is that i hope its in the lower mines with the undeads.

hatuan1983
10-06-2008, 08:02 AM
Can u mind upload the map show the position of this titan tresure, then where to return it, I diged up the whole 2 islands (w and e). But dont know where it is, or could u describre it more detail. Thanks.

Tempo
10-06-2008, 08:23 AM
Titan treasure is in Arlania coast ) Find it youself by the map you have.
Then bring it to Stone Darillas tavern, its location described above.

robberbaron
10-20-2008, 02:46 PM
The quest was given on some small island by dying pirate.
Stone Darillas tavern is located in first dwarven location, to the left from entrance.

hmm i found the tear but above (1st dwarven location) i dont understand. where is the 1st dwarven area. all i can think of is the Arlania dwarfs but i cant find a tavern.

fld88
10-20-2008, 05:33 PM
hmm i found the tear but above (1st dwarven location) i dont understand. where is the 1st dwarven area. all i can think of is the Arlania dwarfs but i cant find a tavern.

I won't spoil it much other than to say don't be in a rush to trade your diamond. You'll come upon the Dwarven area sometime after you get maps.