PDA

View Full Version : New some spoiler help

Fate
10-03-2008, 02:30 PM
I just completed this game but i think i missed out a few things.

1) Where do i find the kraken?

2) In the demon map my top right part is still fogged. How do i get there?

3) In the Elf map, how do i access the elven underground?

Quikpik
10-03-2008, 02:44 PM
The Kraken is Eastern Islands. Talk to Mirabella about wanting to marry her, she'll send you off to talk to another ship in the same zone. That captain then takes you to the Kraken.

Gatts
10-03-2008, 02:47 PM
1) For the Kraken - there is on the same map a pirate with whom you need to speak after Mirabella tells you that she only marry you when you will defeat Kraken (she will tell you the name of this Pirate and his location) He will take you to Kraken - this may be little bit time consuming and also buggy (when I accidentally went in his way as I was bored, he stopped and needed like 3 minutes to start moving again)

2) I think it is the HELL (hence the part that is accessible by land from the first start point) ... but I am not sure...

3) I thought that the only ways are out to the dragon maze, than to other two isles, then under the life tree and two ways to the UDNEAD LAND (what should be actually the "underground"...) so I can't remember other underground... so I missed this as well (I know that I didn't finish the black unicorn quest was always to much in hurry and the reward was like nothing...)

Zamolxis
03-01-2015, 07:22 AM
First, pls don't say anything about me reviving such an old thread. Some people are just too old and busy to play some games when they came out. I only bought KB 4-5 years back (the Platinum directly) and only found time to install and play The Legend about 2 years ago. But even then I had to put it on hold after a while due to very busy life (as great as the game is). I've recently resumed it and am playing the Elven quests now, and I got to this thread by googling "Elven underground", because I discovered it, but I wasn't sure if it's part of a quest I didn't get yet... because I've had it a couple of times that I missed some quests (and rewards) because I arrived too early to some place.

So, for what it's worth - if anyone else would ever (doubtly:)) search an answer to the questions of this thread - here my answers:

1) See Gatts' and Quikpik's answers above. There's nothing else I need to add.

2) I didn't get there yet, I'll update the post when I do.

3) There's a small, rather camouflaged portal on the North-East end of the North-East island in the Valley of a Thousand Rivers map. If it's the same in all game versions, the island is guarded by a party of Ents. In the middle of it you can dig out a treasure, then go around to the North-East end to find the entry to the underground. It's really worth the visit because there's a little big of everything to collect: gold, crystals, rune, leadership and experience of course. Make sure you're ready though, as I had to face a 'slightly stronger' L20 hero in the final battle.