PDA

View Full Version : Haas' Labyrinth

jessen
10-03-2008, 06:38 AM
ok...i am compleatly lost...can someone tell me how to find all the haas incarnations and the way out to the other end?

Shd
10-03-2008, 06:46 AM
Try this (http://kingsbounty.ru/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=374).

Author: NyRe
Source: this (http://kingsbounty.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=692)

Legend:
Red lines: two way teleport
Yellow lines: one way teleport

Haas incarnations spwned in random

Hope that helped :)

Palinius
10-03-2008, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the links, awesome.
I would say it highly unprobable to kill all 7 incarnations without the map.
Without the map you can get to orcs. But not killing all 7 . Not to mention the headache when trying to get past the labirynth yourself.
Without the map i killed 5/7 and got to Orcs. After few hours i started to lose my mind :)

Zhuangzi
10-04-2008, 06:45 AM
Geez, I could have used a map. I spent ages trying to find all the enemies, but I did eventually, the hard way. :o

Hepasto The Terror
10-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Awesome work

Tuplis
10-05-2008, 09:16 PM
It didn't take me very long to find em all.. just run around till you bump into em :D

Palinius
10-06-2008, 05:24 AM
It didn't take me very long to find em all.. just run around till you bump into em :D

As they spawn randomly i guess you were simply lucky to get them in the right spot, couse when you look at the map there is a place that you dont go by accident.

turbogirl
10-15-2008, 02:02 AM
How do we unlock the door to get in?

Zhuangzi
10-15-2008, 05:03 AM
You need to get the key from Demonis (specifically the castle where you can fight Xeona) Basically you should clear out the entirety of Demonis anyway, including defeating Bhaal and sealing the demon portal. All of this should be done prior to going through Haas' Labyrinth anyway. The demon gate is in the Underground Sea below Taron Mines, if you are wondering. :)

LiveInABox
10-15-2008, 06:33 PM
im in demonis now...the dragons are useless there..the green and red arent much better than the black..

wolfing
10-15-2008, 06:56 PM
I did it easily without any map. The trick to this (and any) labyrinth is to always choose the same direction in intersections. Like, always go to the right. Only problem in this labyrinth is that I think it cycles in one point, so just turn around and continue when you see you're about to go to the same place you already went. Worked like a charm.

Antiga
10-15-2008, 11:58 PM
Its true, you can easily get trough this labyrinth with common sense, and you will find the 'hidden' places as well by thinking outside the box, and try to go where you normally wouldn't be able to go. Just like wolfing says, once you loop back to a place you've already been just continue onward like previously, but as soon as you get a choice of multiple entrances, pick the other one than you did last time.

LiveInABox
10-16-2008, 02:37 AM
Ive got 6 of 7 and cant find this last one anywhere :evil:

fld88
10-16-2008, 03:14 AM
Ive got 6 of 7 and cant find this last one anywhere :evil:

I hear you. I ended up downloadng the map from the Russian site and going over the entire area a step at a time.

LiveInABox
10-16-2008, 06:59 PM
dunno i've given up...that map look too complicated for me..

Marlowe
10-18-2008, 03:27 PM
Thanks for the map! Using the patient, common sense approach of trying every different door worked initially--I found all seven dragons, the entrance to Murock, and (I think) all the areas with goodies. But then I just couldn't find my way back out to the other side to hand in the quest. After wandering aimlessly through the same areas over and over, I was finally able to navigate out with the map.

BoomBa
10-20-2008, 10:09 PM
thanks for the map. I found 6 and gave up.

What are you getting if you finish this quest ?
Dragon armor(if I remember correctly) ? What are the stat of the armor ?
(is it worth going back for it ? )