PDA

View Full Version : Goodby life

Kings Bounty Hunter
10-02-2008, 02:37 PM
This is a fantastic game and i've been playing it solidly. One of the many things that are great about this game is the various tactics you can use regarding your army and then there is the skill set upgrade.

After I've completed it I am going to play on a harder level using a warrior this time (not a mage) and assemble an army of the dead!

woohoo

Big thanks to Atari and the game devs

bruce205
10-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Absolutely agree with above poster.
Trying a paladin as my first character and am doing first kings quest. Real cool so far!

megakill
10-03-2008, 06:30 AM
Sorry for that. Looks like this would be the third game we produced that will make some people get a divorce for playing too much. IL-2, Space Rangers2, now KB :-)

r45hnu
10-03-2008, 06:44 AM
yep ... awesome game :-)

stopped playing WoW because of it and that means something :-)

megakill
10-03-2008, 06:47 AM

Wow! Err.. what else I can say.

Kings Bounty Hunter
10-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Sorry for that. Looks like this would be the third game we produced that will make some people get a divorce for playing too much. IL-2, Space Rangers2, now KB :-)

What's that?

Maybe I shouldn't ask :lol:

Sleeping Sun
10-03-2008, 08:01 PM
What's that?

Maybe I shouldn't ask :lol:

No, you SHOULD not only ask, but play space rangers. It's a must-have game with average rating both in Russia and in Europe/USA around 90 out of 100. It's a 2D space simulator, a strategy, a text quest, a little bit of a life sim and a bunch of jokes)))

k9burn
10-04-2008, 12:07 AM
Yeah this is one of the most amazing single player rpg games I have played in a long time.

Its in my top 5 favorite list. Maybe number one...

...dark messiah of MM is still up there though.

Wonderful work guys!

renton
10-12-2008, 01:09 AM
Yes, i joined this forum just to say :

This game is AWESOME!!

thanks!

Direwolfe
10-12-2008, 04:59 AM
I had to sell my pet dog because of this game! :( I couldnt find the time to feed it because I dont want to stop playing!!!

Wildrose
10-17-2008, 08:14 PM

Haha, I'm playing this because I CANT play WoW right now, I can't afford the monthly cost! Although I feel like I got jipped on this game, it was at Walmart in a slot that said $19.95, after purchasing it was actually $49.95! OUCH, never would have bought it if I'd known it was that much, but... as you can see I didn't take it back and I am enjoying playing it. Heck, the battles take so freaking long I can set it on autocombat and clean the house for 10-15 minutes!

NatashaQuick
11-06-2008, 03:16 AM

Yeah, tell me about it. Luckily my husband is an even bigger gamer than I am, he's sitting ~5 feet away from me playing a game now! Now excuse me, I have to get back to playing King's Bounty!

Gatts
12-04-2008, 02:44 PM
KB is addictive (at least for me) but as it is single player - one can freely pause the game, save and quit nearly anytime (not in battle, "Just not now honey, can't you see I need 5 more turns to smash that damn black dragons?" type of "not now")... so I would not worry for players personal life - it won't suffer :)

YENKO
12-04-2008, 05:00 PM
I am a happy camper: got the game 2 days before my boss announced that i'm about to go on holidays until 22 december :) Then I will HAVE to work, becaue nobody else will (merry christmas to me, sitting alone in the office hehe ). Until then: fireball time! :D
Too much KB wil make you running from ghosts and skeletons in your dreams :D

Gatts
12-04-2008, 05:05 PM
That reminds me on my first Christmass at my work - nearly no calls (it was hotline / tech support) so we played multiplayer Disciples II ... no Boss around, and if she came - we didn't care too much (we had best results anyway, whe could do what we wanted) ... on 24th DEC I had three calls -> cca 40 minutes together, the rest was well paid play time :) :D !