PDA

View Full Version : Rage chest - where is it??? *SPOILER*

gesaugen
10-02-2008, 08:35 AM
I've started playing recently, English version, full

On this forum, everyone talks about "Rage chest" which contains spirits of rage, but I can't find it!
I've completed kings first two missions (first with collecting that blue tokens and second with finding his brother) but I haven't got Rage chest in any of those... I've also completed several other quests but none gave me a chest...

So, please tell me exact mission where I should get rage chest and also a picture of inventory where rage chest is would be nice cause maybe I've been missing something on this colorful interface

I'm playing as a warrior. Maybe there's a difference

Nike-it
10-02-2008, 08:54 AM
I've started playing recently, English version, full

On this forum, everyone talks about "Rage chest" which contains spirits of rage, but I can't find it!
I've completed kings first two missions (first with collecting that blue tokens and second with finding his brother) but I haven't got Rage chest in any of those... I've also completed several other quests but none gave me a chest...

So, please tell me exact mission where I should get rage chest and also a picture of inventory where rage chest is would be nice cause maybe I've been missing something on this colorful interface

I'm playing as a warrior. Maybe there's a difference

The Rage chest will be available during the third quest of the King.

gesaugen
10-02-2008, 09:32 AM
The Rage chest will be available during the third quest of the King.
thnx!!!

do you mean about quest for obtaining a secret weapon from wizards tower? Is it a tower on map west of capital castle, which is guarded by ton of wizard-class units and an impossible army on top of the tower?
I couldn't beat that army :(

megakill
10-02-2008, 09:39 AM
No, it is an easy quest. Go to mage academy - no fighting is needed. :-)
But you need to meet some specific conditions later to use spirits of rage

gesaugen
10-02-2008, 09:46 AM
but where is a mage academy then???

Nike-it
10-02-2008, 09:49 AM
but where is a mage academy then???

It is in the Verlon Forest, near the entrance (on the right).

gesaugen
10-02-2008, 11:00 AM
thanks for the info! :grin:

bigheadmikelove
10-02-2008, 04:06 PM
So I need to go out of the "starter area" for lack of a better term?...cause I am level 4 now and still no spirits of rage

Quikpik
10-02-2008, 04:09 PM
Yes, you need to go to two other zones to complete the quest line to get the rage chest. The hardest part is making it his brother's place. You can get to the Magic Academy with fighting anything.

stpkg
12-01-2008, 01:50 AM
Yes, you need to go to two other zones to complete the quest line to get the rage chest. The hardest part is making it his brother's place. You can get to the Magic Academy with fighting anything.
It will be more easy to go by ship for the second quest.

Keneth
12-01-2008, 01:22 PM
Answering to a two months old thread won't really achieve anything tbh. :mrgreen:

jfp3
06-17-2009, 01:42 PM
Well it just helped me a hell of a lot more than 6 months later...tbh. I was wondering just how long it would take to get a hint of how to start getting Rage usage in the game. I'm level 5 and hadn't heard a thing about it yet in my travels.

akn
06-17-2009, 01:56 PM
Answering to a two months old thread won't really achieve anything tbh. :mrgreen:

Well, with some of use still waiting for a patch so we can play, two months might not be such as stretch ;)

Elwin
06-17-2009, 02:14 PM
Well it just helped me a hell of a lot more than 6 months later...tbh. I was wondering just how long it would take to get a hint of how to start getting Rage usage in the game. I'm level 5 and hadn't heard a thing about it yet in my travels.

guess u didnt follow main quest ;p

TERClamore
12-31-2009, 06:16 AM
yes, main quest is a good route to go till you get the chest, then go the optional quests for a while to level the first two spirits up, then follow the main to the dwarven lands and then i went back and leveled the third one up some more and continued on my way. that is until i lost my save data in having to wipe my hard drive. :(