PDA

View Full Version : Request for mod to prevent camera rotation

aaaaa
10-01-2008, 08:03 PM
I generally control my hero by dragging left mouse continuously to lead the way, not by clicking to next destination. Dragging is much easier to control than repeated mouse clicking fest. Then, when the mouse dragging and hero location hits inaccessible obstacle like wall, the hero and whole map view starts to rotate automatically. I hate this. It is very confusing and causes dizziness and doom-sickness.

I'd like to rotate whole map view (not small circular map at lower right of screen) only when I explicitly rotate map by hitting cursor key (or wasd key) or dragging right mouse button. Left Mouse dragging to the wall should not cause map view rotation.

At least, slow down rate of rotation drastically by factor of 10 or more, or so that it will take 15-20 seconds or so to rotate the screen view in 360 degree with left mouse dragging to obstacle.

Fargol
10-01-2008, 10:33 PM
I generally control my hero by dragging left mouse continuously to lead the way, not by clicking to next destination. Dragging is much easier to control than repeated mouse clicking fest. Then, when the mouse dragging and hero location hits inaccessible obstacle like wall, the hero and whole map view starts to rotate automatically. I hate this. It is very confusing and causes dizziness and doom-sickness.

I'd like to rotate whole map view (not small circular map at lower right of screen) only when I explicitly rotate map by hitting cursor key (or wasd key) or dragging right mouse button. Left Mouse dragging to the wall should not cause map view rotation.

At least, slow down rate of rotation drastically by factor of 10 or more, or so that it will take 15-20 seconds or so to rotate the screen view in 360 degree with left mouse dragging to obstacle.

I second this request. Drives me nuts too.

stupidface
10-01-2008, 10:46 PM
I know it is less than ideal, and I agree that you have a very good point, but, being in sympathy with you, I must suggest using the arrow keys as a (hopefully) temporary solution. It is almost as easy as the mouse, only a little more clumsy.

freeseer
10-05-2008, 06:13 PM
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Games\Kings Bounty -> king's bounty save folder

search for this file..

game.ini

---------------------------------------
setf ~autocamera 2

-> fix it!!!

setf ~autocamera 0