PDA

View Full Version : Blocked entrance in Marshan swamps

JorisS
10-01-2008, 03:48 PM
Hi all,

wondering if there's any way to open the entrance? Did I miss a quest or so? Amongst all the crypts there's on saying 'blocked entrance', I've passed on and have completed most of the Islands of Freedom things already, but passed by and wondered if there's something to be done there?

jake21
10-01-2008, 03:55 PM
Yes! You did miss a quest.

Hi all,

wondering if there's any way to open the entrance? Did I miss a quest or so? Amongst all the crypts there's on saying 'blocked entrance', I've passed on and have completed most of the Islands of Freedom things already, but passed by and wondered if there's something to be done there?

Quikpik
10-01-2008, 04:08 PM
What quest was that?

LiveInABox
10-01-2008, 04:17 PM
if its the one im thinking of, you need to speak to the mage in the castle at the starting point of the game and u are told to get the lost town chronicles. he sends you to the witch in the swamp and she opens the crypt so u can go down and recover it.

Quikpik
10-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Oh that quest, I was thinking of another blocked crypt. I was probably thinking of an empty crypt I could not get into.

jake21
10-01-2008, 04:47 PM
No - this is a different quest. I can't remember the details but I had a similar issue. Someone near that area will give you a quest that opens this crypt. Not intentionally trying to be vague just don't remember the details - it might have been the temple or the furious knight...

Oh that quest, I was thinking of another blocked crypt. I was probably thinking of an empty crypt I could not get into.

Pierre-Luc
10-01-2008, 06:12 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I am munable to complete the Furious Paladin quest, which requires cleansing 6 crypts, since I am only ever to enter 5 (plus the Lost Chronicles one) and I was wondering if the "blocked entrance" crypt was my missing 6th one.

Quikpik
10-01-2008, 07:06 PM
One of the crypts has 2 crosses. It's the one with two different entrances. I think it's on the right side of the map.

JorisS
10-01-2008, 07:39 PM
I've done everything at the temple and for the furious knight (I actually let him 'live' though), and the crypt that was opened by the witch is indeed another quest, that one got sorted already :)

I can try and run about the area a bit more, but really I didn't think there was much more to do there. The crypt I'm talking about is almost straight across from the castle with Enemen, by the way...

Tempo
10-01-2008, 08:03 PM
This crypt is non-worked in KB:TL. Developers has an earlier idea to create quest with it, but they has been refused that idea in game creation process. So this crypt was leaved as landscape element only, and its entrance was blocked.
There is corresponding info somewhere in russian forum.

Antiga
10-01-2008, 10:28 PM
All this makes me think of that zombie, the first time talking to him you can ask to see what he has for sale, he declines. Afterwards he only says Go away or something? Is he for a much much much later quest? Considering I was around lvl 5 when I first met the zombie.. and im lvl 22 now >.>

travcm
10-01-2008, 10:52 PM
He's part of a quest from the alchemist dwarf in the swamps. The only way you can get the quest is to first get the quest from the witch to sabotage his experiment. Let the dwarf know that you were responsible for exploding his experiment before you 'turn in' the quest with the witch. If you talk to the witch first, he'll never give you the quest for the zombie.