PDA

View Full Version : Small Update to HSFX 7.0.2

Aviar
02-24-2014, 04:42 AM
Take note guys. As of Feb.23, there has been a small update to the HSFX 7.0.2 patch. Just re-run the updater to get the changes. (It took less than 30 seconds for me.) Official info here:

http://www.242sqn.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3961

Aviar

ramstein
03-01-2014, 11:15 PM
it is complaining, says I have a newer version of MS C++ 2010 redistributable on this machine! geeeesh,, (of course it will not let me copy this message, so I could and paste it here.. )can't do anything with some MS C++ complaint... well I ain't going to an older version,,, too many sims I fly use the newest version.. and would screw those up..

too-cool
03-04-2014, 11:28 AM
it is complaining, says I have a newer version of MS C++ 2010 redistributable on this machine! geeeesh,, (of course it will not let me copy this message, so I could and paste it here.. )can't do anything with some MS C++ complaint... well I ain't going to an older version,,, too many sims I fly use the newest version.. and would screw those up..Ram I believe that all that you need to do since you have a later version is to just click on close and that's it, it worked for me. TC

ramstein
03-05-2014, 04:58 PM
I think I got it working,, had to move al the stuff out with jsgme, and then hit cancel.. etc... gotta fly and test... thanx