PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded items stats

Suporex
09-30-2008, 08:02 PM
Hello guys,

I was thinking if we could put here what are the stat changes after upgrading an item:

[Snake Ring] +1 intellect --> [Ring of the Snake King] +3 intellect +3 to the Poison Demage of allied Snakes

[Bronze Ring] +5 Mana --> [Silver Ring] +10 Mana --> [Golden Ring] +15 Mana

[Ordinary Sword] +1 Attack --> [Runic Sword] +2 Attack +2 Intellect

[Cloak of Wizardry] +5 Mana +10% magic resistance --> [Cape of Wizardry] +10 Mana +20% Magic Resistance --> [Mantle of Wizardry] +20 mana +30% magic resistence

[Officer's Baton] +250 Leadership --> [Colonel's Baton] +500 Leadership --> [General's Baton] +750 Leadership --> [Marshal's Baton] +1000 Leadership +1 morale to humans

[Steel Boots] +1 Defense --> [Spiked Boots] +1 Attack +2 Defense

[Disciple Staff] + 1 Intellect --> [Adherent's Staff] + 2 Intellect +10% damage done by lightning --> [Archmage's Staff] + 5 Intellect +20% damage done by lightning

[Pilgrim's Staff] + 1 Intellect --> [Druid's Staff] + 2 Intellect -> [Great Druid's Staff] + 4 Intellect and 50% attack to animals

[Demetrius 1] + 2 attack, -5% demon leadership, 1 demon portal scroll --> [Demetrius 2] + 3 attack, -10% demon leadership, 2 demon portal scrolls --> [Demetrius 3] + 4 attack, -20% demon leadership, 4 demon portal scrolls

That's all I know for now. Fell free to update

Kunstner
10-04-2008, 01:34 PM
Gold ring + 15 mana

Tuplis
10-04-2008, 02:43 PM
disciple staff - 1 int -> adherent's staff - 2 int and 10% damage done by lightning -> archmage's staff - 5 int and 20% damage done by lightning

pilgrim's staff - 1 int -> druid's staff - 2 int -> great druid's staff - 4 int and 50% attack to animals

Demetrius 1 - 2 attack, -5% demon leadership, 1 demon portal scroll -> demetrius 2 - 3 attack, -10% demon leadership, 2 demon portal scrolls -> demetrius 3 - 4 attack, -20% demon leadership, 4 demon portal scrolls

Antiga
10-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Hello guys,

I was thinking if we could put here what are the stat changes after upgrading an item:

[Snake Ring] +1 intellect --> [Ring of the Snake King] +3 intellect +3 to the Poison Demage of allied Snakes

[Bronze Ring] +5 Mana --> [Silver Ring] +10 Mana --> [Golden Ring] ??

[Ordinary Sword] +1 Attack --> [Runic Sword] +2 Attack +2 Intellect

[Cloak of Wizardry] +5 Mana --> [Cape of Wizardry] +10 Mana +20% Magic Resistance --> [Mantle of Wizardry] ??

[Officer's Baton] +150 Leadership --> [Colonel's Baton] +500 Leadership --> [General's Baton] +750 Leadership --> [Marshal's Baton] ??

[Steel Boots] +1 Defense --> [Spiked Boots] +1 Attack +2 Defense

That's all I know for now. Fell free to update

When you're gonna make a list, at least make it PROPER. Good initiative though.

Cloak of Wizardy gives +5 mana and +10% magic resistance without upgrades. I believe +15 mana +30% magic resistance on final level(otherwise +20 mana)

Officer's baton gives 250 leadership. Marshal's baton gives 1000 leadership and +1 morale to humans.

Mask of the Pandemonic gives +10 rage.
If fed with enough battles, or paying it 10k, OR fighting it's keepers it turns into Face of Pandemonic which gives +15 rage and -1 enemy initiative(My best item really) with 90 morale. Once it gets to 100 morale it'll turn back into the Mask, after which you can just pay it again.

kennec
10-04-2008, 05:44 PM
neckledge of fire storm : +15%-------->+30%

demitrius class 3 : +4 attack -20% leadership demon mobs

runic sword :upgrade +2 attack +2 int

face of pandemonic : +15 rage, -1 enemy initiative

kennec
10-04-2008, 05:45 PM
mantle of wizardy is

+20 mana
+30% magic resistence

Suporex
10-07-2008, 03:06 PM
When you're gonna make a list, at least make it PROPER. Good initiative though.

Cloak of Wizardy gives +5 mana and +10% magic resistance without upgrades. I believe +15 mana +30% magic resistance on final level(otherwise +20 mana)

Officer's baton gives 250 leadership. Marshal's baton gives 1000 leadership and +1 morale to humans.

Mask of the Pandemonic gives +10 rage.
If fed with enough battles, or paying it 10k, OR fighting it's keepers it turns into Face of Pandemonic which gives +15 rage and -1 enemy initiative(My best item really) with 90 morale. Once it gets to 100 morale it'll turn back into the Mask, after which you can just pay it again.

wierd as in for me the [Officer's Baton] was giving +150 (I have checked old save and it is definetly 150) anyway changed to 250

Thanks all.. still waiting for updates

Antiga
10-07-2008, 10:25 PM
What's your class suporex? It might actually depend on one's class... I figure a mage SHOULD recieve less leadership bonuses than a knight. Otherwise it's a game version issue.

Suporex
10-09-2008, 04:07 PM
What's your class suporex? It might actually depend on one's class... I figure a mage SHOULD recieve less leadership bonuses than a knight. Otherwise it's a game version issue.

Yes I am a mage

Kosiciel
10-09-2008, 04:54 PM
I've found two Officer's Batons, and I'm a mage. Each one gives 250 Leadership (1.6b7 & 1.6.4. game versions).

Gatts
10-09-2008, 05:00 PM
disciple staff - 1 int -> adherent's staff - 2 int and 10% damage done by lightning -> archmage's staff - 5 int and 20% damage done by lightning

I am not sure, but I believe that in the 1.6.4 manual is for the Adheren'ts and Archmage's Staffs additional bonus of +10%, +20% to damage from archmages (but when we consider that archmages do lighting damage, it's the same... :) )

Antiga
10-09-2008, 06:17 PM
Right. Then its a version issue. I also run version 1.6b7.

Suporex, could you check which version you are running? May be interesting to find out if there's other differences as well.

Suporex
10-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Right. Then its a version issue. I also run version 1.6b7.

Suporex, could you check which version you are running? May be interesting to find out if there's other differences as well.

I have got 1.6b7... Soon I am going to play 2nd time and I will see if it's going to be same

reed
10-12-2008, 02:51 PM
i got a necromancer skull from non enemy zombie at swamp

gives +5 atk + 5 int after upgrade by charging

did anybody has one ? i bet its random

Antiga
10-12-2008, 10:59 PM
Do you mean the Pain skull? First it gives +2 attack +50% rage in combat but takes 1/2 mana at start of combat. It's not random. The zombie gave it to me(After I poured holy water over it's half-eaten brains.) after correctly doing the witch/alchemist quest. Otherwise you can't talk to him at all. Got it both my current and my previous game. There's a few more of these items like Isshara's whip gained from a quest in demonis, or the Miner Helmet in... the small dwarven land with the broken thunder can(Obviously can't remember it's name =).

kartelusm
10-13-2008, 07:44 AM
Do you mean the Pain skull? First it gives +2 attack +50% rage in combat but takes 1/2 mana at start of combat. It's not random. The zombie gave it to me(After I poured holy water over it's half-eaten brains.) after correctly doing the witch/alchemist quest. Otherwise you can't talk to him at all. Got it both my current and my previous game. There's a few more of these items like Isshara's whip gained from a quest in demonis, or the Miner Helmet in... the small dwarven land with the broken thunder can(Obviously can't remember it's name =).

I believe it is random because I got it in Ardea's Peak in the necromancers inventory. Let's face it - 99.99% of all things tied to items and spells are random

bman654
10-13-2008, 02:06 PM
It is somewhat random or maybe class-based. As a mage when I killed him I got an awesome (I forget the name) demon red thingy that gives me something like +20% damage from fire-based spells. Upgradeable but the demons inside kick my butt right now...

Antiga
10-14-2008, 07:28 AM
Alot of stuff is not random at all. Certain dwellings will ALWAYS sell certain troops. Certain places will ALWAYS sell certain items. The only thing that seems completely 100% random are which spells show up in shops. But you have to understand, even the random stuff is less random than it seems. Pretty much with everything in the game stuff is picked from a pre-specified pool. From the above messages I can only conclude that the zombie has a few items it is able to give. One being the skull. The dwarf in mehgard will ALWAYS sell miners lantern, and after a certain quest other stuff that will ALWAYS be the same. I believe the pictures available at the picture artist on griffins island also always has the same pictures. +1 attack one, -3 enemy attack one, and after finishing a quest, +20 mana one. Or the demoness whip, or Anga's ruby.. I can keep going for awhile.