PDA

View Full Version : Kraken

Suporex
09-30-2008, 05:48 PM
I am trying to fight with Kraken but after I will talk with the captian that is supposed to show me where Kraken is, he starts to swim and tells me to follow but after some time he just stops. Than when I talk to him and tell him 'Let's swim' he does nothing and I cannot see Kraken anywere around.

Di d anyone experience that? do I have to follow the boat or you could tell me where to go to meet Kraken

Thanks

Bonar
09-30-2008, 05:58 PM
You pretty much have to follow the boat until ingame event where the boat vanished into the deep. If he stop, try to move around him to get the boat to respond/continue moving.

Sleeping Sun
09-30-2008, 07:08 PM
I had such a problem. Just swim around, but not very far, because there is a script that as i suppose is triggered in a certain point. Spoiler (white colour): When you are in that point, the craken will destroy the captain's ship and attack you

darthmaul
09-30-2008, 10:15 PM
Its right next to the titan museum the one filled with orcs you have a quest there also...watch out kraken is nasty in the begining three arms 8000hp each plus he's spawning some spiders or fishesh can't remember..