PDA

View Full Version : Simply a labor of love! (and clean up this board!)

hickmanj
09-30-2008, 02:28 PM
The more I play KB the more I can tell it was a labor of love on the part of the devs.

So many little touches (rats, bats, ravens, frogs, background animations), clever and funny lines (I laugh out loud more than I have in a long time with a game and b/c I'm supposed to, not because I'm mocking it)....

There are a lot of quests, interesting choices, I never know what lies around the next corner.

The rage box is simply amazing! The dialogue, winning the spirits over, how they grow....

The layers of character development: skill tree, spells, rage box, wife, items, troops, leveling .... wonderful.

I never played the original KB so have no idea what is taken from it and improved and what is new and original but this KB is a classic and will stay on my hard drive for a long, long, long time....

Great job, developers - you deserve to have this richly succeed here in the U.S. which I'm hoping will happen as the reviews pour in and word-of-mouth (I already have two friends buying it from my raving over it).

Oh, and clean up all the moved topics :) no one needs them there and they make this board impossible to read. :)

J