PDA

View Full Version : Thorny Dog?

chriscampo99
09-30-2008, 05:03 AM
I'm so far past this point, but want to knock the quest off to clean my side quests up, but can't for the life of me find Thorny Dog. Anyone?

Also where is the Miller guy I need to tell his dowry wasn't enough??

I know they both are in freedom island I just never could find Thorny Dog or Miller again.

chriscampo99
09-30-2008, 05:06 AM
I'm so far past this point, but want to knock the quest off to clean my side quests up, but can't for the life of me find Thorny Dog. Anyone?

I know they both are in freedom island I just never could find Thorny Dog or Miller again.

I meant Scott Morrison not Miller.

Sandsai
09-30-2008, 06:39 AM

Thorny Dog is accurately described as due north of the castle. You will need a ship to reach him and will need to disembark your ship to reach him. It is where the map kind of crescents in into a lagoon. You should see a green quest coin above the place. Morrison I believe is in one of the shops, I think he happens to be right where the Kraken wife is on Eastern Islands.

chriscampo99
09-30-2008, 07:21 AM
Thorny Dog is accurately described as due north of the castle. You will need a ship to reach him and will need to disembark your ship to reach him. It is where the map kind of crescents in into a lagoon. You should see a green quest coin above the place. Morrison I believe is in one of the shops, I think he happens to be right where the Kraken wife is on Eastern Islands.

thanks ill be sure to finish those off next time im back in the islands