PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Island & beyond ...

vgsloki
09-30-2008, 03:40 AM
How do you access the four areas:

Freedom Island - ?
Kordar - ?
Ellinia - ?
Murok - ?

... any help would be great!!!

chriscampo99
09-30-2008, 03:51 AM
How do you access the four areas:

Freedom Island - ?
Kordar - ?
Ellinia - ?
Murok - ?

... any help would be great!!!

You just have to keep completing the Main Quests from the King. He sends you to Freedom Island on the third or fourth quest (i think) and then soon after to Kordar. It's probably a good idea not to only focus on the King's Quest's though so you can level up and gain experience/abilities. I find the side quests are a nice way to gain all that and also learn the maps (which is pretty important). Hope this helped.

vgsloki
09-30-2008, 07:21 PM
You just have to keep completing the Main Quests from the King. He sends you to Freedom Island on the third or fourth quest (i think) and then soon after to Kordar. It's probably a good idea not to only focus on the King's Quest's though so you can level up and gain experience/abilities. I find the side quests are a nice way to gain all that and also learn the maps (which is pretty important). Hope this helped.

Yes - thank you, but I have cleared out "Freedom Island" now - but I cannot go to another land now - any ideas what is the main quest - or whom I talk to go beyond Freedom Island ???

Hepasto The Terror
09-30-2008, 08:09 PM
Now from what you say, I'm assuming that you have to go to dwarven lands. for that you have to enter creiston mines which is in Arlania. Talk to the guard and he'll open the portal. once you finish the quest, Ellinia gets unlocked and at the end Murock...

knoxchris
09-30-2008, 08:14 PM
After you get the map from the Pirate on the Islands i think the King sends you to the Mines.

vgsloki
10-01-2008, 04:34 AM
Has aynone found "James" that wants 100,000 gold for MAPS ???

If you did what location is he located in ???

Thanks

Saridu
10-01-2008, 04:56 AM
Heh got me the first time as well, The mines are on the same island as Redbeard (Just go up the hill). It one of the top islands on the second map

Yup he wants a 100k but you can play a double, no triple cross on the pirates. Deliver the black mark for redbeard, spooks James out, he counter offers and asks you to kill Redbeard and will waver the gold for the map.

Return to Redbeard, finish the black mark quest and tell him you won't kill him. Then click on him and tell him you changed your mind. Kill him, return to James, finish his quest and kill him!

Not very becoming a Paladin :)

Woodssi
10-01-2008, 02:01 PM
You just have to keep completing the Main Quests from the King. He sends you to Freedom Island on the third or fourth quest (i think) and then soon after to Kordar.

But, how do you actually travel there.....

I've been given the test by the King, but can't get to the Island.

I asked the dirigible pilot, but he's just talking about playing cards and drinking beer.

I set off in my wee boat, but can't get any further out to sea.

Help............. :confused:

Quikpik
10-01-2008, 02:58 PM
The guy by the docks in Greenwort takes you there. Just talk to him and he'll take you to the Islands of Freedom.

Woodssi
10-01-2008, 03:23 PM
The guy by the docks in Greenwort takes you there. Just talk to him and he'll take you to the Islands of Freedom.

Thank You !

vgsloki
10-01-2008, 09:40 PM
How do you reach Kordar???

Turok
10-02-2008, 10:23 PM
How do you reach Kordar???

Yes, I want to know that to, I can't get the gaurd to let me in the tunnel. :(
I have done all the island, kill the kraken, and married mirabella, need to get on kordor..? :P

Turok
10-02-2008, 10:31 PM
Yes, I want to know that to, I can't get the gaurd to let me in the tunnel. :(
I have done all the island, kill the kraken, and married mirabella, need to get on kordor..? :P
EDIT: I just found out I need to solve the main quest that is called slave-traders, I cant find the guy ROTTEN HAKE?

Psychward
10-02-2008, 10:54 PM
Rotten Hake is the guy you had to talk to to complete the zombie miller quest.

Head from the castle towards the swamp. Right before the swamp entrance is a path on the right. Follow the path and you'll found Rotten Hake's hideout.

Turok
10-03-2008, 01:27 AM

Head from the castle towards the swamp. Right before the swamp entrance is a path on the right. Follow the path and you'll found Rotten Hake's hideout.

many thanks, I am on the next island now ..

vgsloki
10-03-2008, 03:27 AM

Okay - thanks I found Hake's hideout - but how do I access the Zombie Miller quest??? Thank you

Antiga
10-03-2008, 04:52 AM
Okay - thanks I found Hake's hideout - but how do I access the Zombie Miller quest??? Thank you

Talk to the village elder in the village right at the starter area. Finish the initial quest(I believe you have to kill a royal thorn), to get the zombie miller quest.

Psychward
10-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Don't kill that thorn! If you talk him into living peacefully and bring him a cow, you can buy a ton of thorn hunters and warriors from him... If you get the Crown of Blackthorn, it increases thorn damage by 100%! The thorns do some SERIOUS damage at low levels with this (I ended up using all the thorns available here and in the swamp, but they lasted a really long time!)

ostwind
10-12-2008, 10:14 AM
damn it how do we reach ellinia ive been searching a lot.

Marlowe
10-12-2008, 03:10 PM
damn it how do we reach ellinia ive been searching a lot.

You cannot travel there until you complete the main quest and conclude a peace between King Mark and the dwarves. When that is done, the King will give you a new quest that requires you to go to Ellinia. You can now get access to Ellinia from the same NPC at the Greenwort docks that gives you access to the Islands of Freedom.

blacksnoopy
10-13-2008, 08:46 PM
You can now get access to Ellinia from the same NPC at the Greenwort docks that gives you access to the Islands of Freedom.

F*CK

I am in the demon lands searching for path to Ellinia

:D :D