PDA

View Full Version : How do I get to the Eastern Islands?

BleedTheFreak
09-28-2008, 05:09 PM
I'm trying to get the map of the dwarven lands for the king, but I can't find out how to get to the Eastern Lands? Am I missing something? I can't sail there, for some reason there is a barrier that won't let me, but no one I talk to offers the choice to take me there, who am I missing?

sinava
09-28-2008, 05:30 PM
I first asked the boatman in Darion to take me to the Islands of freedom and from there I bought and bought and went through the barrier in the ocean to reach eastern islands

Tempo
09-28-2008, 05:35 PM
There is only one way to the Eastern Islands - the teleport on water in eastern side of West Islands. And you do not need to talk with anybody. Just find the teleport between two little islands on the border of water.

BleedTheFreak
09-28-2008, 06:17 PM
There is only one way to the Eastern Islands - the teleport on water in eastern side of West Islands. And you do not need to talk with anybody. Just find the teleport between two little islands on the border of water.

Yep, I figured it out. I was so used to that wall of light in the demo meaning I couldn't go anywhere I hadn't put the connection together. Sheesh.

Thanks!