PDA

View Full Version : $$$

Blackthorne
09-27-2008, 08:10 PM
I wonder how well the game is selling? So glad I lucked onto the demo, as I didn't see much marketing behind the game other than a preview or two from E3. If any of the 1C or Katauri folks are around, please let us know, as we're all curious about the future of this franchise.

Imperial Dane
09-27-2008, 09:05 PM
Well in russia it is doing well as they are already making an expansion.. usually the first sign of things going well :) And with the game getting good reviews in the west.. i predict things will go great here as well :D

Zhuangzi
09-28-2008, 12:24 AM
Agreed, except that it doesn't seem to be being released in far flung places such as Australian and New Zealand. Australia has quite a large gaming market. I had to get it from Gamersgate. But the game will do very well overall - obviously it won't outsell the likes of Fallout 3 but that is because of hype, not substance.

Katauri are now my favourite developer. :cool:

Daystar
09-28-2008, 02:43 AM
I'm hoping that Zero Punctuation does a review on this title, might be fun.

Shega
09-28-2008, 09:14 AM
as I didn't see much marketing behind the game other than a preview or two from E3
Actually the coverage is not that small =)

megakill
09-29-2008, 06:34 AM
I wonder how well the game is selling? So glad I lucked onto the demo, as I didn't see much marketing behind the game other than a preview or two from E3. If any of the 1C or Katauri folks are around, please let us know, as we're all curious about the future of this franchise.

#1 at Gamer's gate by the way. :-)
In Russia alone it sold more units than, for example Mass Effect.

Blackthorne
10-01-2008, 12:53 AM
#1 at Gamer's gate by the way. :-)
In Russia alone it sold more units than, for example Mass Effect.

This sounds promising! I love the game and hope to see more of the same going forward.