PDA

View Full Version : CRASH on dialog

plvmlq
09-27-2008, 01:35 PM
Exactly as the tile says the game is crashing when my character talks with that pirate woman mirabela , iv killed the damned kraken and that pirate guy lucky james are both dead thing is the game is NOT MODDED im not using any cheats or have for that matter or any trainer so WTF is happening???:evil:

i have tried running the exe with : compatibility with 1 xp sp 2
2 as admin
3 windowed

furtheremore the game is crashing/freezing/restarting my PC at the slightest alt-tab and if i save a game after i alt-tabbed or do anythign else when playing windowed its a big no no the game beceomes unstable lielk hell :!:

NOTHING works game keeps crashing when selecting that dialog and only there and it happens every time 100% ,AND i get a warning from windows ( im using vista sp1 x64) from DEP data execution prevention when its crashed to desxtop.....ok np lets turn the thing off THING IS AGAIN it cant be turned off for kings bounty! ?!?!? i get the eror or warning message that kb.exe HAS to run with dep on ..ok then WTH is it crashing its hopeless....i cant do anything its the only crash i get and so its somewhat game breaking because im curious lol what happens after ..other than that great game :cool: some assistance would be nice

knoxchris
09-27-2008, 04:36 PM
Mirabella fix here:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=3891&page=18 (spamm's post)

plvmlq
09-27-2008, 05:04 PM
righto i can continue my adventure now :cool: thank you