PDA

View Full Version : Adventure mode (questions, solutions, hints, etc.)

Koz
09-25-2008, 06:36 PM
I'm thinking of buying the game but I have a few quick questions before I do:

1. Are there different maps, or is it basically the same map everytime and you just run through the same game with different characters? If there is only one map to play, how long does it last before it's completed?

2. Do you get to upgrade your units (ala Heroes of Might and Magic or the Disciples series)? If the units upgrade, how is it done (through skills, new buildings, etc)?

Thanks for any answers.

Koz

Bonar
09-25-2008, 06:54 PM
There are different maps/places to go to (You could spend about a day running around in one continent, and each continent have about 2-5 maps). Monsters and items are randomized every time you start a new game.

So far, the only unit you can upgrade is priest to inquisitor (that ability available when you open a skill from mind tree).

Natan
09-26-2008, 02:47 AM
Hi all,

i want to go now to "Freedom Island"; but whenever i talk to the fisherman (the boat guy) nothing happens. He only offers me a place aboard the Sea Sawllow, but nothing happens after that...? I am not transported to the other continent.

Natan
09-26-2008, 03:30 AM
Damn, i really can't leave the first continent apprently. Am i stuck? :(

stupidface
09-26-2008, 03:59 AM
Hi! Spoilers!

I've gotten to a quest now where I can either help Farmir regain his father's throne and avenge his death, or I can kill the ghost for the benefit of the current ruler (the father's former counsel.)

I'm curious which path other players have taken, and what they've found when doing so. I'm curious about Farmir's lineage, but after installing him to the throne I don't seem to get any options to explore that background.

Natan
09-26-2008, 04:05 AM
Cmon, someone must have an answer how to travel to that island...

Greven af Color
09-26-2008, 04:18 AM
Hi,

I the main town there is a dwarf with an air ship you need to get the quest from the King to be able to leave the mainland.
I'n the first quest you get sent of to an iland to fight a giant turtle and once you completed that you will get a quest to get to freedom iland.

Natan
09-26-2008, 04:46 AM
Yes, i know that, I did the Dwarf quest to get his airship fixed and i killed the turtle. But i can't get to freedom island after that. The king sends me to there, but i can't go there. The stupid fisherman will not take me there. He says to enter his ship, but there is no ship??? Nothing happens.

Natan
09-26-2008, 05:03 AM
Ok, it looks like this is a bug. I started a new game and cheated me through to this point and then it worked. Too bad, 20 hours playing for nothing.

hawker
09-26-2008, 06:28 AM
Help Farmir, it's the right thing to do.

Nike-it
09-26-2008, 07:08 AM
All information about adventure part of the game will be stored here.

kbfan 172
09-26-2008, 07:52 AM
stuck near end! where is the portal go to demon world? i just seen the chief dwarf engineer dude, but i pressed abit too fast and i missed what he said if anything bout where the portal is.

it tells me to go get a key, but that's also in the demon world, so how do i get there?

Nike-it
09-26-2008, 08:04 AM
stuck near end! where is the portal go to demon world? i just seen the chief dwarf engineer dude, but i pressed abit too fast and i missed what he said if anything bout where the portal is.

it tells me to go get a key, but that's also in the demon world, so how do i get there?

The portal to demon's world you can find on the map called "Underground Sea"
If I'm not mistaken, the lift to this place is situated in the Lower Hadar.

jake21
09-26-2008, 11:50 AM
What exactly does touching hte obelisk do in the game?

Is there a composite list of all commands (the printed manual that came with the atari version list basic commands such as H for hero but not these special commands like control-space et all).

minor bug:
the obelisk in the swamp has the text formatted as one long line so you cannot read it (it extends off the screen) What does it say ? (this is the english disk version from atari)

Nike-it
09-26-2008, 12:13 PM
What exactly does touching hte obelisk do in the game?

Is there a composite list of all commands (the printed manual that came with the atari version list basic commands such as H for hero but not these special commands like control-space et all).

minor bug:
the obelisk in the swamp has the text formatted as one long line so you cannot read it (it extends off the screen) What does it say ? (this is the english disk version from atari)

We'll fix it. You need to touch all obelisks to gain access to locked place later in the game.

Goduerza
09-26-2008, 07:37 PM
I'm sorry if my question has been asked before,but what are Magic Crystals for exactly?

Amamake
09-26-2008, 08:49 PM
I'm sorry if my question has been asked before,but what are Magic Crystals for exactly?

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=3957

* Scribe scrolls into the magic book by clicking the button next to them in the book.

* ... but don't waste magic crystals and runes on useless spells and skills; spend them only on things you really want or need, as they're not plentiful at all, particularly later in the game. High end spells may take some 50 magic crystals to scribe and upgrade.

jake21
09-26-2008, 09:55 PM
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=3957

How do you upgrade spells (I read about it but did not see it in the demo).

Amamake
09-26-2008, 10:03 PM
How do you upgrade spells (I read about it but did not see it in the demo).

Open a spellbook, find the spell you wish to upgrade and press a button next to it.

Xanthaz
09-27-2008, 07:05 AM
I have had The Headless Skeleton quest for a long while now. The quest description is pretty vague:

"Find a head in the underground."

Seems like I have cleared all the dungeons up to the Dwarven Castle without luck. Did I miss it along the way or is it further in. Heck, I am not even sure what continent the "underground" is in since most continents have caves labeled as such. Any help?

Thanks.

stupidface
09-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Xanthaz,

That skeleton is in the abandoned castle that you got the King's old treasure chest from. I believe it's in the forest (Varlen, or something like that.) Not too far from the village where the boy's family has been made stone.

Where the heck is the sunken "black gold" ship? I can't find that thing anywhere...

jake21
09-27-2008, 01:26 PM
Vaguely I believe the question should read: Where is the head for the headless skeleton quest (i.,e not where is the skeleton) :)

I had hoped it would either be in the cemetery or the cave that is nearby but alas it was in neither location :(

Xanthaz,

That skeleton is in the abandoned castle that you got the King's old treasure chest from. I believe it's in the forest (Varlen, or something like that.) Not too far from the village where the boy's family has been made stone.

Where the heck is the sunken "black gold" ship? I can't find that thing anywhere...

stupidface
09-27-2008, 01:35 PM
It is there inside the same castle. :)
Just got a little past the room with the daddy and mommy skeleton in their bed, and you'll see the skull on the ground. It's just off the patrol path of the ghosts.

Xanthaz
09-27-2008, 07:23 PM
It is there inside the same castle. :)
Just got a little past the room with the daddy and mommy skeleton in their bed, and you'll see the skull on the ground. It's just off the patrol path of the ghosts.
Thanks, apparently the Strange Skull appears randomly in the castle. I took a left from the entrence and literally scoured every inch of the castle, all the way to the Picture Room and back around through the garden. I ended up finding the skull on the floor just to the right of the entrance. Hehe. I stumbled across 3000 gold from two skeletons along the way so it wasn't a complete waste of time. =D

I still think the quest description should say "Find a head in the castle." instead of "Find a head in the underground." I am guessing it's a poor Russian to English translation, but it's still very confusing. =/

Alto
09-27-2008, 09:23 PM
Hi,

I don't know if it's the same quest you guy's are talking about, but the onethat I'm currently running is in the Old Royal Castle the headless skellie tells me to go to the end of the corridor and look/pull/click on a torch.
Well I know ( I think where the place is - upper castle , next to the entrance to Royal Chambers ) but it's not working ?
Can it be because I have a truck load of creatures with me already or ?

Xanthaz
09-27-2008, 09:43 PM
Hi,

I don't know if it's the same quest you guy's are talking about, but the onethat I'm currently running is in the Old Royal Castle the headless skellie tells me to go to the end of the corridor and look/pull/click on a torch.
Well I know ( I think where the place is - upper castle , next to the entrance to Royal Chambers ) but it's not working ?
Can it be because I have a truck load of creatures with me already or ?
There is an alcove in the hallway between the bedroom and the room with the portals. It has either 2 or 4 torches on the wall, try poking each of them and the wall will open up. There isn't much inside other than a banner that gives leadership. =/

sinava
09-28-2008, 06:33 PM
I am trying to locate pirate "Thorn dog" and cannot find him anywhere. anyone knows where he is ?

Tempo
09-28-2008, 06:56 PM
He is in the cave in one of West Islands. The cave is in the bay on the right from the center of map.

sinava
09-28-2008, 08:02 PM
He is in the cave in one of West Islands. The cave is in the bay on the right from the center of map.
Thanks a lot, found it !

sinava
09-28-2008, 08:04 PM
One more problem, where is the treasure for the titan's tear quest, which is given to you by a dying pirate ? I tried comparing the map given by the dying pirate to the area maps but i am unable to find it

Amamake
09-28-2008, 08:21 PM
One more problem, where is the treasure for the titan's tear quest, which is given to you by a dying pirate ? I tried comparing the map given by the dying pirate to the area maps but i am unable to find it

SPOILER: Try Arlania.

sinava
09-28-2008, 08:49 PM
SPOILER: Try Arlania.

found it :grin: .. thanks ! I was earlier looking in the western islands

Vas
09-28-2008, 09:24 PM
Can somebody point me to Lucky James's mines? I have no clue where to look. I guess either west or east islands. But have been everywhere (at least I think so) and still nothing.

Tempo
09-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Lucky James's mines are on East Islands.

Vas
09-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Where exactly? Any bulidings/npcs nearby?

Tempo
09-28-2008, 10:14 PM
In the middle of south one of this islands, on highlands. But the road to mines beginning from the house of Ginger Beard.

Vas
09-29-2008, 01:07 AM
Thanks a lot.

wizardelo
09-29-2008, 02:57 PM
lol, i been roaming Darion for 1 days now:) and i stil cant find it., anyone passed by? for a location. got a quest from Engus/Angus something to get a potion from her cave, and i really got no places to search a nymore,
nyone? tnx

EDIT: NVM, found, in Alrania

Nike-it
09-29-2008, 03:20 PM
lol, i been roaming Darion for 1 days now:) and i stil cant find it., anyone passed by? for a location. got a quest from Engus/Angus something to get a potion from her cave, and i really got no places to search a nymore,
nyone? tnx

You will find her in the in Arlania in Snake's Underground.

Solkarnar
09-29-2008, 06:14 PM
I have got a quest named "Rare Animals" which i needed to bring 30 Lake Dragonflies, 10 Royal Snakes and 1 Cyclops to the mage Shivarius.

So i have 30 Lake Dragonflies and 10 Royal Snakes in my army, why do they not show as completed in the Quest?

Also how do i get 1 Cyclops?

Thanks =)

wizardelo
09-29-2008, 07:14 PM
I have got a quest named "Rare Animals" which i needed to bring 30 Lake Dragonflies, 10 Royal Snakes and 1 Cyclops to the mage Shivarius.

So i have 30 Lake Dragonflies and 10 Royal Snakes in my army, why do they not show as completed in the Quest?

Thanks =)

you have to go with them to Magic SChool to show them there for them to show completed,
Im stuck to finding a Cyclops :) kinda kill all i met :)

Tempo
09-29-2008, 07:19 PM
You can buy Cyclop in Kordar or in mines on the way from Arlania to Kordar. In some governor's quest completion cyclops are available in Tripol castle in West Islands.

wizardelo
09-29-2008, 07:49 PM
any idea on Miller Quest so i dont kill Miller and take ring from Rina ? in Greenwort ..that puzzle eludes me, and i tryed talking to that girl in all posible ways, she wants another ring :P

Tempo
09-29-2008, 08:15 PM
Try again. In right way you will offer Rina to use her ring in turn: one day you and next day Rina ))

Hobojoe
09-30-2008, 06:05 AM
I just took the dwarf submarine back to freedom islands,and it dumped me off on the island with mirabelle....but my actual boat isn't there and now i'm stranded.Any solutions? or do I need to reload my last save and not take the damned sub?

Amamake
09-30-2008, 06:23 AM
I just took the dwarf submarine back to freedom islands,and it dumped me off on the island with mirabelle....but my actual boat isn't there and now i'm stranded.Any solutions? or do I need to reload my last save and not take the damned sub?

There should be a boat for sale in a house next to Mirabella.

Shardan
09-30-2008, 12:30 PM
I need to find the elven ambasadeurs that kidnapped the King's daughter. In order to do that I have to find Kitano or something. Anybody knows where to find him???

Nike-it
09-30-2008, 12:38 PM
I need to find the elven ambasadeurs that kidnapped the King's daughter. In order to do that I have to find Kitano or something. Anybody knows where to find him???

Kitano is a sailor in Greenwort, near the king's castle.

Zhuangzi
09-30-2008, 02:45 PM

Thanks =)

I'm having trouble with the Cyclops too. I looked in Kordar but I can't find one for sale. Annoying.

A small one: there is a quest near the beginning of the game where you have to find the skeleton's head. I've looked everywhere but no head? Where is it? Cheers. :)

Solkarnar
09-30-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm having trouble with the Cyclops too. I looked in Kordar but I can't find one for sale. Annoying.

A small one: there is a quest near the beginning of the game where you have to find the skeleton's head. I've looked everywhere but no head? Where is it? Cheers. :)

Its in the same dungeon (Castle?) that the skellie is in. I think it spawns in a random location, but its definitely in there.

wizardelo
09-30-2008, 02:56 PM
Try again. In right way you will offer Rina to use her ring in turn: one day you and next day Rina ))

mmm but i got no other ring :)

Solkarnar
09-30-2008, 05:56 PM
mmm but i got no other ring :)

What he meant was, select the option to share Rina's ring :-P

sinava
09-30-2008, 06:20 PM
one query : I am at the darwen area and I see i have not touched 3 obelisks. Have I missed some of the obelisks or i will encounter more obelsiks further ahead

Hepasto The Terror
09-30-2008, 08:59 PM
Ok, it looks like this is a bug. I started a new game and cheated me through to this point and then it worked. Too bad, 20 hours playing for nothing.

Can you give me the details of your game (like the quest names that you have completed)I've also played it many times, it never occurred to me...

Hepasto The Terror
09-30-2008, 09:01 PM
one query : I am at the darwen area and I see i have not touched 3 obelisks. Have I missed some of the obelisks or i will encounter more obelsiks further ahead

Ya, you get those in later maps...

I don't want you to tel you the location now as it may be a spoiling. If you could not find them, ask me...

LiveInABox
09-30-2008, 10:38 PM
is it best to do the kings quests asap before all the side quests so you get the third and fourth rage creatures? then go back and get experience with them?

Sammual
09-30-2008, 11:46 PM
You can get the 2nd rage creature as soon as you get the box.
The 1st on requires you to be able to win a tough fight (On Hard as a Mage it is tough).
The 3rd rage creature requires you to get to an area that involves fighting a level 15 hero with a average army for that level so I don't think you can beat it on med until 12th level at the earliest.
I have not gotten the 4th rage create at 16th level yet.

Sammual

chriscampo99
10-01-2008, 02:40 AM
Ya, you get those in later maps...

I don't want you to tel you the location now as it may be a spoiling. If you could not find them, ask me...

To - Hepasto (or anyone who knows)

I'm wondering at what point did you finish touching all the obelisks? I'm just starting to go to the Dwarf science area by train (mehgard?). Ive been to the elven lands (except great woods (is one in there?), freedom islands, and all of the Kordor (except the underground sea and I just got to the place you go to by train). I have only ONE to go. Did I already miss it?

Amamake
10-01-2008, 03:20 AM
To - Hepasto (or anyone who knows)

I'm wondering at what point did you finish touching all the obelisks? I'm just starting to go to the Dwarf science area by train (mehgard?). Ive been to the elven lands (except great woods (is one in there?), freedom islands, and all of the Kordor (except the underground sea and I just got to the place you go to by train). I have only ONE to go. Did I already miss it?

1. In the starting location, next to Academy,
2. Starting location, on the little island to the north.
3. Swamps, near the Frog Princess.
4. Arlania, between the tavern and the entrance to a snake cave.
5. Forest, next to the castle.
6. Forest, next to the eh... that other castle.
7. West Islands, on the island, where you solve a quest with three pirate kids.
8. West Islands, near the ork embassy.
9. East Islands, Mirabella's Island.
10. First Dwarf land, next to the pyramid.
11. Location where you meet the dwarven king. Next to the necromancer's home.
12. Elves, Great Forest, next to the Tree of Life.
13. Grey Wastes, near the necromancer's tower.

chriscampo99
10-01-2008, 04:34 AM

OK. I haven't been to in the Great Forest yet (skipped for now), so that must be the one!! Thanks.

Btw, how the hell did you remember all that? Lol.

HozzMidnight
10-01-2008, 05:12 AM
Yeah so where is that skeleton head? I forgot where I even picked up the quest.

TIA
olaf

Tempo
10-01-2008, 11:51 AM
Search the floor in the Old Royal Castle, in Verlon Forest. In my game it was on the floor near the garden, for example. But it's random located.

LiveInABox
10-01-2008, 01:12 PM
do you need to touch all the obelisks to finish the game, or does it open a bonus area?

Nike-it
10-01-2008, 01:16 PM
do you need to touch all the obelisks to finish the game, or does it open a bonus area?

It only opens a bonus place.

Master50
10-01-2008, 02:10 PM
I got that bonus place (when touched obelisks) and found only map... What can I do with map? It's quest item...

Shd
10-02-2008, 07:18 AM
You can sell it in one of main castles. Human - gives gold, Gnome - artifact, Elves - 10 runes of each type :)

megakill
10-02-2008, 09:51 AM
You can sell it in one of main castles. Human - gives gold, Gnome - artifact, Elves - 10 runes of each type :)

Damn, I sold in in a human castle... 30 runes, that's great!

Quikpik
10-02-2008, 03:18 PM

What did you sell?

Zhuangzi
10-02-2008, 03:27 PM
You get the map of Farndor if you complete the obelisk quest and get into the pyramid. I sold it at the Dwarf king nearby and he gave me a Mithril vest (+8 Defense) :-P The runes would have been nice also.

kennec
10-02-2008, 03:30 PM
do quest log update when u have visisted all obelisks?

or do i have to get back and check manualy?

Solkarnar
10-02-2008, 11:02 PM
I have the quest named "Tame Hyenas" from the dwarf lands, asking me to kill some hyenas. The problem is, i have already killed a bazillion of them, and the quest is still undone.

Any idea why?

jessen
10-03-2008, 06:10 AM
can anyone tell me exactly 'where' the 11th listed obelisk is? i'm compleatly lost and its the only one i think i havnt touched.

Shd
10-03-2008, 07:53 AM
I have the quest named "Tame Hyenas" from the dwarf lands, asking me to kill some hyenas. The problem is, i have already killed a bazillion of them, and the quest is still undone.

Any idea why?

There was 2 hyenas armies near quest giver beyound fence. (if we are talking about same quest)

Solkarnar
10-03-2008, 08:15 AM
There was 2 hyenas armies near quest giver beyound fence. (if we are talking about same quest)

Thanks. Guess i will try to look harder :-P

kennec
10-03-2008, 10:21 AM

i tryed make this one to. i cant get into them and kill em. they are behind a fence and the gate refuse to open.

know how to getto them?

Gatts
10-03-2008, 11:05 AM
i tryed make this one to. i cant get into them and kill em. they are behind a fence and the gate refuse to open.

know how to getto them?

You have to meddle little bit with the camer zoom - when your camer is directly above that fecne - you can't effectively click on that fence door, as in your way is the upper wood (which is of course inactive - the game makes this wood translucent - but it still hinders you mouse pointer from opening that door.
So just rotate your camera little bit, you will see that the mouse cursor will change to "use" and than the door to the two hyenas will open.

It can be opened, I have 1.6b7 version and finished this quest always :)

LiveInABox
10-03-2008, 04:34 PM
is there anywhere that has a list of all the best items and artifacts in the game?

alwizbthere
10-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Where the heck can i find a cyclops to purchase to complete the academy's quest?
i just completed the kordar main quest, needing to go to elves land yet, and from previous posts, i read that cyclops can be purchased at kordar, creistein mines or western island, but after going all 3 places, i dun see a single cyclops available except those to be killed

Fate
10-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Its a matter of luck i guess. In my game, i only have 1 site that sell cyclops in low quantity. So if you really search all of kordar and didn't find them then hard luck. But i think it may still possible to find them in the elf land or labyrinth.

kennec
10-04-2008, 05:48 PM
on whut map is the cold brook. i have gotten the quest and made it but forgot where to turn it in in dwarfland.

anyone remmeber?

Tempo
10-04-2008, 06:03 PM
It is on Upper Hadar near the Pyramid

alwizbthere
10-04-2008, 06:34 PM
Its a matter of luck i guess. In my game, i only have 1 site that sell cyclops in low quantity. So if you really search all of kordar and didn't find them then hard luck. But i think it may still possible to find them in the elf land or labyrinth.

which place did you get your cyclops?

kennec
10-04-2008, 07:16 PM
which place did you get your cyclops?

they are avaible after u do an quest in the unded areas outside dwarfland. the collect 6 bones thing.

the skeleton transforms to an trader and in my game he had 40 cyclops for sale.

they are availbe in fabrics in smaller numbers in dwarf underground to.

alwizbthere
10-05-2008, 06:44 AM
they are avaible after u do an quest in the unded areas outside dwarfland. the collect 6 bones thing.

the skeleton transforms to an trader and in my game he had 40 cyclops for sale.

they are availbe in fabrics in smaller numbers in dwarf underground to.

can u tell me which exact map is this undead land?
i dun recall seeing any skeleton in the dwarfland, or are you referring to the elves land?

Goduerza
10-05-2008, 08:04 AM
I have 2 questions:

1.I've got to search for Gerda in the Upper Hadar and I did so,but to no avail.Where exactly is she?

2.I've also gotta collect Gerzhack who are "near the Underground sea".Where exactly should I find them?

alwizbthere
10-05-2008, 08:24 AM
I have 2 questions:

1.I've got to search for Gerda in the Upper Hadar and I did so,but to no avail.Where exactly is she?

2.I've also gotta collect Gerzhack who are "near the Underground sea".Where exactly should I find them?

1.she's inside a cave, the area is isolated, u need to access it thru a lift from taron mines or lower hadar if not mistaken
2. you need to get a boat first, they are on an island with a mob on it

since you are in kordar, any luck getting a cyclops?

Goduerza
10-05-2008, 08:40 AM
Well,besides from the factory in Upper Hadar,I took over a castle full of demons in Ardan's Peaks which had like 7-8 cyclops in it.Recruiting frm there now.About this island with a mob,this is in the Western/Eastern islands,right?

Tempo
10-05-2008, 09:28 AM
About this island with a mob,this is in the Western/Eastern islands,right?

No, this island is on center of Underground Sea. Find a lift in eastern part of Tauron mines, behind the demons.

Goduerza
10-05-2008, 12:16 PM
Thanks,I finished both quests,but now I'm stuck,and I'm really pissed :( I'm playing on Normal,lvl18 warrior,I completed all quests and killed almost everything on Kordar,Freedom Island and Darion (except the Underground Sea,where creeps are a bit stronger..),and I moved to Ellinia,but there armies are also strong,a lot of them are "match",which results in heavy unit losses every single battle,and that is unbearable.I've got a dwaren army,consisting of 50 Alchemists,59 Cannoneers,8 Cyclops,7 Emerald Green Dragons and 164 Dwarfs,but I'm facing big difficulties,I've got only 3 side quests,all in Ellinia,and the main quest to go to the Land of Death seems like quite the challenge yet,as armies there are even stronger,and it's already difficult reaching a black book before that.What should I do? I really need some advice :(

Razorman
10-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Annore and Hneya, can't seem to find the guest giver (bard) after i have finished the quest. Any help ?

alwizbthere
10-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Annore and Hneya, can't seem to find the guest giver (bard) after i have finished the quest. Any help ?

the bard's dead, just click on the second grave tat appears when you get back to magic valley to complete the quest

kennec
10-05-2008, 01:23 PM
can u tell me which exact map is this undead land?
i dun recall seeing any skeleton in the dwarfland, or are you referring to the elves land?

its a small head that gives the quest. its very close to one of the book teleporting spots.

kennec
10-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Thanks,I finished both quests,but now I'm stuck,and I'm really pissed :( I'm playing on Normal,lvl18 warrior,I completed all quests and killed almost everything on Kordar,Freedom Island and Darion (except the Underground Sea,where creeps are a bit stronger..),and I moved to Ellinia,but there armies are also strong,a lot of them are "match",which results in heavy unit losses every single battle,and that is unbearable.I've got a dwaren army,consisting of 50 Alchemists,59 Cannoneers,8 Cyclops,7 Emerald Green Dragons and 164 Dwarfs,but I'm facing big difficulties,I've got only 3 side quests,all in Ellinia,and the main quest to go to the Land of Death seems like quite the challenge yet,as armies there are even stronger,and it's already difficult reaching a black book before that.What should I do? I really need some advice :(

make sure u have cleaned exact everything before. all maps quests and islands. elven lands are easy in begining but after 2-3 maps difficulty goes up alot when u are hitting necromacers land. make sure u have as much lvls and skills as possible.

have u done gremlin castle ?

alwizbthere
10-05-2008, 02:55 PM
its a small head that gives the quest. its very close to one of the book teleporting spots.

teleporting book?
you mean the book of the death portal available in magic valley, valley of thousand rivers of the elves continent?

kennec
10-05-2008, 03:17 PM
teleporting book?
you mean the book of the death portal available in magic valley, valley of thousand rivers of the elves continent?

ye

alwizbthere
10-05-2008, 05:53 PM
are they on the living side or the dead side?
will keep an lookout for it
cos i'm still exploring the living side now

qqqqqq666
10-06-2008, 10:46 AM
I am stuck with the difficulty of 2 quests on Darion. The one is with the Staff of Archmage Rezo and the other is The Cursed Child regarding Enemen at Karmag Castle in the Graveyard at Marshan Swamps. I play the game in Normal as a Paladin. I am Lv. 10, leadership 4132, Att/Def/Int: 8/19/6. So, I have just set foot on Freedom Islands but in the back of my head I am annoyed that I haven't finished the 2 aforementioned quests. Is it natural to wait for these two to finish them later or am I doing smthing wrong?

Any advice would be welcomed.

Writhan
10-06-2008, 11:15 AM
I am stuck with the difficulty of 2 quests on Darion. The one is with the Staff of Archmage Rezo and the other is The Cursed Child regarding Enemen at Karmag Castle in the Graveyard at Marshan Swamps. I play the game in Normal as a Paladin. I am Lv. 10, leadership 4132, Att/Def/Int: 8/19/6. So, I have just set foot on Freedom Islands but in the back of my head I am annoyed that I haven't finished the 2 aforementioned quests. Is it natural to wait for these two to finish them later or am I doing smthing wrong?

Any advice would be welcomed.
Yes, it's completely normal. Thoughout the game you'll experience tons of quests you cannot complete until way later.

alwizbthere
10-06-2008, 12:27 PM
is visiting the demon realm necessary after the dwarfs section of the story, i mean, will i need to visit it for main storyline along the game, or it's just a side map for us?
just finished land of the death missions, and not sure if i should clean demon realm first or continue to the orc land

Gatts
10-06-2008, 01:24 PM
well - you need the land of demons for the main quest - as the key that opens the last path (in elven lands) was stolen by orcs, but they opened demon gate and lost both keys (demons got them and protect them... the main quest key is well protected in demon castle)

Hint - when going to demon lands - don't count with red or black dragons in your army - all uints in demon lands have high fire resitance - any other units are better:) (as non of demons can really fly, the giants are just great :) )

And yes - you can use demon units in the last fights (when you will fight mostly dragons only) when you combine the demon units with the correct artefacts - your resistance to fire will be 70% or more, so closing the gate of hell is very questionable regarding this facts. (Demon and Arch Devils can really kick dragon asses :)

Myers75
10-06-2008, 06:26 PM
Hi

I am a little stuck in the game. I am playing Warrior character. I am level 9 and did almost all quests in Darion, swamps and Verlon area (except staff of destruction and the evil kid in the castle in Mershan swamps. The problem is I want to move to the island and I was there but my army is not strong enough. All my army gets killed and I don't have enough money to buy a new one.So I am stuck in this circle. Can't go forward but also don't have anything usefull to do in the Darion area. Any tips are welcome.

Thanks

Solkarnar
10-06-2008, 08:02 PM
Have u tried Arlania? There are 4 zones on the main island, and i think u might be missing 1 zone.

Myers75
10-06-2008, 08:29 PM
Have u tried Arlania? There are 4 zones on the main island, and i think u might be missing 1 zone.

Yes offcourse. I did almost everything in Arlania also (except the wizard staff of destruction quest). The probem is the guard won't let me in the mines. How do you get in?

Goduerza
10-06-2008, 08:42 PM
I can't decide what is better,so I'm asking for advice.There's 2 items for the same slot and I don't know what to use.30+ attack to my Cannonists(making it a whopping 74) who are MVP in most battles,or +1 Morale to all dwarves (3/5th of my army).Is morale that important? I already got them on 'Positive' moral thanks to my dwarven wife,but I can't decide if I should raise it more or not.

Goduerza
10-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Turns out those two itens actually form a set.Ale Barrel and Telescopic Sight,combined,they give a +30% chance of critical strike to my archers.But both items are for the same slot! How can I combine them?:confused:

Writhan
10-07-2008, 01:54 PM
More morale, is much better. It adds defense, attack and crit chance. So stack it up, if you can.

I too, run with dwarf wife and ale barrel + telescopic sight. Granting me a wooping +2 morale and lots of Cannoneer bonuses. Not to mention the +30% chance on critical strike on archers. Awesome bonus.

You don't combine them. You simply put them both, and you'll recieve the bonus.

Goduerza
10-07-2008, 03:07 PM
Well that's the thing,I can't put them both on the hero because they're for the same slot,and it won't let me put it on my wife as well.What do I do to get this critical strike bonus?

Writhan
10-07-2008, 03:10 PM
As a mage, I can equip 3 of those item types on my own character. I don't know about warrior or paladin. But I can say for sure, you need to use both, in order for the bonus to work.

Goduerza
10-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Really strange...well,any help will be appreciated,I would love to have this bonus if possible!

Solkarnar
10-07-2008, 04:00 PM
Yes offcourse. I did almost everything in Arlania also (except the wizard staff of destruction quest). The probem is the guard won't let me in the mines. How do you get in?

Well since you are already on Freedom Islands, what you can do is buy a boat and grab all the bonuses on the islands' edge. Do it for both Western and Eastern islands without engaging the enemies first to give your character a well needed boost.

As for the mines in Arlania, passage will be given once u have progressed enough in the main questline as the mines lead to the dwarf lands, where the mobs are significantly harder.

Psychward
10-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Really strange...well,any help will be appreciated,I would love to have this bonus if possible!

You'll want to marry a different woman. Check the current last page of the Wives / Children thread for details on which wives have which bonus slots... I know the Pirate wife (Mirabella) has a slot for the Ale Barrel, that's how I am currently getting the crit chance bonus...

Myers75
10-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Well since you are already on Freedom Islands, what you can do is buy a boat and grab all the bonuses on the islands' edge. Do it for both Western and Eastern islands without engaging the enemies first to give your character a well needed boost.

As for the mines in Arlania, passage will be given once u have progressed enough in the main questline as the mines lead to the dwarf lands, where the mobs are significantly harder.

Well ok I have done a little sailing and picked up some bonuses. But now I am on the quest where you find Lucky James and you have to get 100000 gold for the dwarven map. That is ridiculous. I am now at around 40000. How did you guys manage to get that kind of money?

Direwolf
10-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Don't worry about the money.

Go back and kill the guy that gave you the Black mark. once you've done that Lucky James will give you the map.

cheers,
DW

georgemarios
10-08-2008, 10:51 PM
please, can someone remind me where Lucky James is? I had found him sometime but I totaly forgot...

Myers75
10-09-2008, 05:36 PM
please, can someone remind me where Lucky James is? I had found him sometime but I totaly forgot...

I am not sure but I think he is in the eastern islands in a laguna up north in a cave.

I have another question about the strategy. I rely my fights on the army from the Greenwood and Mershan Swamp (I use mostly bears and snakes and cyclops). The problem is I almost always loose around 30 of both bear units so I must go back from the island to the capital to get my army back up. What fighting strategies are you guys using?

LiveInABox
10-09-2008, 09:18 PM
I am not sure but I think he is in the eastern islands in a laguna up north in a cave.

I have another question about the strategy. I rely my fights on the army from the Greenwood and Mershan Swamp (I use mostly bears and snakes and cyclops). The problem is I almost always loose around 30 of both bear units so I must go back from the island to the capital to get my army back up. What fighting strategies are you guys using?

get the reserve skill and buy a load of polar bears and or Royal snakes. you can buy as many troops as u want there is no limit on the number for reserve troops. put 2 points into it so u get two slots.

Myers75
10-10-2008, 10:46 AM
Off course the reserve is the way to go. Thanks a lot. I have another question. Where can I buy Griffins?

vicheron
10-10-2008, 10:52 AM
Is it better to kill Lucky James or Red Beard?

What about the other quests that give you choices?
1. Which pirate gives you the best prize for the bandanna quest?
2. Should you kill the count in Verlon Forest like the ghost tells you to?
3. Do you get anything special if you capture the frog princess for the prince?
4. What would you get if you refuse to give the Succubus's love potion to the trader in Demonis?
5. Does it matter what you tell the demon recruiter in Demonis?

Writhan
10-10-2008, 11:00 AM
#5 - Yes. It does. The race you pick, takes over the dwarven kings castle. So once you visit it, they'll be defending it. So, pick whatever race you feel you have a decent anti-setup for :9

Not sure about the others. Didn't reload really to try the different solutions.

kennec
10-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Off course the reserve is the way to go. Thanks a lot. I have another question. Where can I buy Griffins?

outside arlania there is an island . on top of it the griffin king gives u an quest. when u complete u can recruit loads.

there is an banner around i have found in swamp 3 times out of 3 wich gives -30% leadership cost for griffins to. very handy to have.

gl

kennec
10-10-2008, 12:56 PM
Is it better to kill Lucky James or Red Beard?

What about the other quests that give you choices?
1. Which pirate gives you the best prize for the bandanna quest?
2. Should you kill the count in Verlon Forest like the ghost tells you to?
3. Do you get anything special if you capture the frog princess for the prince?
4. What would you get if you refuse to give the Succubus's love potion to the trader in Demonis?
5. Does it matter what you tell the demon recruiter in Demonis?

-one doesnt give anything wich i have noticed yet. might be stuff later in game or something.
-one offer 10000 cash
-one gives an tresure map wich gives and diomond worth 50 000

Yaster
10-10-2008, 04:09 PM
-one doesnt give anything wich i have noticed yet. might be stuff later in game or something.

He (strong guy) provides you protection from other brothers (actually a brother - the smart one). It means one fight less (like it's something good, phi...) and gives you the opportunity to buy things from all 3 brother's shops, If you choose other you will get access only to one shop. The dreamer seems the best choice thought it is worth of checking if others have something really good to buy.

waveform
10-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Is it possible to get all three frog bosses in Marshan Swamp to subdue under King's rule?
If so, are there any special rewards?

SPOILERS FOLLOW
While I was sorting out their power struggle mess I noticed one of the conversation options was "I'm sick and tired of blahblahblah, the Swamp belongs to the King blahblah". Picked that and fight began. After I won it there was the blue flag waving at the top of the castle. This was the, umm, eldest of the frog bosses. The youngest one didn't mind being under King's protection. But what about the third frog boss? The one in the middle, actually? Bagaba or Squelch was his name, can't remember. Can he be "persuaded" somehow to accept King as his ruler?

wargamerjack
10-11-2008, 11:37 AM
1)

I have this king quest to sign peace with the dwarf , suppose to go through this mine ( I can't remember the name )

anyone can point where is the location of the mine ??

2) Where is Kraken , the monster that I suppose to kill to marry Mirabella

Thanks in advance

kennec
10-11-2008, 07:45 PM
1)

I have this king quest to sign peace with the dwarf , suppose to go through this mine ( I can't remember the name )

anyone can point where is the location of the mine ??

2) Where is Kraken , the monster that I suppose to kill to marry Mirabella

Thanks in advance

1. entrance is creistion mines entrance in ardania. talk with guard king sent u and he let u in.

2 kraken quest can be getten. talk to mirabella in eastern harbour in eastern islands and she give u hints. then talk with the hunter captein on a ship with quest symbol. he will sail to kraken spot and die. from there its up to u. its in northwest eastern islands.

icywolfy
10-12-2008, 09:17 AM
You wont find the tears in the island.

***Spoiler***
The tears is not in the island of freedom...its in arla***

Goduerza
10-12-2008, 10:02 AM
What should I be doing to keep the morale of the living item,Tactics Treatise,in tact?I was left rather confused from the info text.

kennec
10-12-2008, 11:50 AM
i have founf a quest i havent done yet.

the griffin king second quest to make a portrait of him. in 3rd quest part i gotta find iron ore for some rude little dwarf in arlania.

any one know whereto find the 7 iron ore parts? in creiston mines?

Myers75
10-12-2008, 01:04 PM
i have founf a quest i havent done yet.

the griffin king second quest to make a portrait of him. in 3rd quest part i gotta find iron ore for some rude little dwarf in arlania.

any one know whereto find the 7 iron ore parts? in creiston mines?

Yes they are all in Creiston mines. Look for the red pieces of ore that are on the small wooden vehicles.

ostwind
10-12-2008, 02:37 PM
can someone tell me where to find the elf place it is the quest where the king's daughter has been kidnapped.

Thanks

Kolorabi
10-12-2008, 11:19 PM
can someone tell me where to find the elf place it is the quest where the king's daughter has been kidnapped.

If you mean the elven continent, you can travel there the same way you travel to the islands of freedom - by talking to the captain in Greenwort.

GreyBeard
10-13-2008, 06:45 AM
I was there before but forgot and am totally lost, how do I get to Lower Kadar?

Its driving me nuts I keep exiting at Upper Kadar which I have cleared.

Many thanks for any help.

GB

kobi77
10-13-2008, 12:29 PM
I was there before but forgot and am totally lost, how do I get to Lower Kadar?

Its driving me nuts I keep exiting at Upper Kadar which I have cleared.

Many thanks for any help.

GB

Use lifts (or elevators, if you are American...) from Upper Hadar to Lower Hadar, there are plenty of them.

ostwind
10-13-2008, 12:43 PM
at last thanks very much Kolorabi.

kobi77
10-13-2008, 01:15 PM
where is this Sheragga guy from the quest "Annore and Hneya"?
searched thru the death valley but couldn't find him.
help please

LiveInABox
10-13-2008, 02:41 PM
where is this Sheragga guy from the quest "Annore and Hneya"?
searched thru the death valley but couldn't find him.
help please

hes in the gray wasteland by the cemetary. you cant really miss him, hes on the main road in the south (i think).

kobi77
10-13-2008, 02:48 PM
okay found him, thanks!

JorisS
10-13-2008, 07:24 PM

Are these in order, i.e. when standing in front of the obelisks? From left to right or vice versa? I'm missing 2, but god knows which :S

LiteBliss
10-14-2008, 02:41 PM
Uhh... probably no "adventure" skills but I am level 10 stuck on western island (freedom islands) and can't seem to find the npc that takes you back to Darion. I've done the king's quest and all, just have to get back to Darion. Thanks in advance.

Zhuangzi
10-14-2008, 03:02 PM
The NPC that takes you back to Darion is right where you originally popped out, on the beach near the major castle on the main island. Sorry I can't be more specific but it's just a guy standing there. :cool:

Quikpik
10-14-2008, 03:26 PM
His name is Merchant Valdes.

LiteBliss
10-14-2008, 04:52 PM
Thanks a lot Zhuangzi. So much for reading NPC lines -_-.

sf71us
10-15-2008, 05:51 AM
Just one question, now there is a bug in my game. One of the elavators that leads to the truth arena on the dwarf land has been stucked by a evil beholder. It's just on one side of the elevator and I can neither attack it nor make the elevaor moving. Can anyone tells me if I can correct this bug? If I can't, can anyone tells me what you get for completing the truth arena quest? 'cause I really want to know what I'm missing here. Thanks a lot

Zhuangzi
10-15-2008, 05:59 AM
Don't know if you can correct it. In my first game there was a magic crystal in an underground area that just could not be clicked on, so I suspect there is a slight problem with the interface. On a side note, I occasionally get enemies on the adventure map run towards me and straight past without attacking. Weird.

About the truth arena, you fight yourself, as in, an exact doppelganger of the stacks you have. You have to have used up your full leadership potential I believe. Anyway, the fight is easy because your hero gives your own troops improved attack/defense etc, plus you have spells/ragebox. I think you get 3 of each rune as reward.

You can fight in the arena again later, although at first I was told that I wasn't strong enough. The second fight is against DOUBLE your stacks. This is probably doable but I couldn't be bothered having to rebuild my stacks again, so I left it. I think I read somewhere that you get 10 of each rune for completing this but I'm not sure.

So in summary you aren't missing a great deal unless you desperately need the runes. ;)

sf71us
10-15-2008, 08:24 AM
Actually, more is always better than less,right? I hate it when this kind of thing happens. I guess I will just use the cheat code to reward myself 13 runes of each then. BTW, Thank you very much for helping me.:grin:

ostwind
10-15-2008, 09:00 AM
happened to me once but i restarted the game he wasnt there phew!

aytacf
10-17-2008, 02:12 AM
obelisk question:
according to amamake's post, the only obelisk that i have left unvisited (number 10 from left to right) is the one "next to the pyramid", which I am sure I have clicked as it is sitting in front of me right now (it is the one surrounded by all 13 obelisk lights right?). I even have the last one in the grey wastes turned on... I really would like to find out which one I have left untouched. Any help would be most appreciated.

aytacf
10-17-2008, 12:20 PM
i figured it was a better idea to go through every obelisk again and found out that i was missing the east island one (i was kind of weak at the time). so that means that in amamake's post while the locations are true, the numbers are not given according to the obelisks. so if you are missing let's say the second one from the left that doesnt mean it will be number two in the below list. hope that helps.

travcm
10-17-2008, 09:04 PM
Don't know if you can correct it. In my first game there was a magic crystal in an underground area that just could not be clicked on, so I suspect there is a slight problem with the interface. On a side note, I occasionally get enemies on the adventure map run towards me and straight past without attacking. Weird.

About the truth arena, you fight yourself, as in, an exact doppelganger of the stacks you have. You have to have used up your full leadership potential I believe. Anyway, the fight is easy because your hero gives your own troops improved attack/defense etc, plus you have spells/ragebox. I think you get 3 of each rune as reward.

You can fight in the arena again later, although at first I was told that I wasn't strong enough. The second fight is against DOUBLE your stacks. This is probably doable but I couldn't be bothered having to rebuild my stacks again, so I left it. I think I read somewhere that you get 10 of each rune for completing this but I'm not sure.

So in summary you aren't missing a great deal unless you desperately need the runes. ;)

you get 2 of each rune for the first battle and 3 of each for the 200% battle.

kuqumi
10-22-2008, 01:53 PM
obelisk question:
according to amamake's post, the only obelisk that i have left unvisited (number 10 from left to right) is the one "next to the pyramid", which I am sure I have clicked as it is sitting in front of me right now (it is the one surrounded by all 13 obelisk lights right?). I even have the last one in the grey wastes turned on... I really would like to find out which one I have left untouched. Any help would be most appreciated.
I have the same problem - the tenth obelisk is not illuminated, but I've definitely clicked the obelisk in the middle of the circle.

kuqumi
10-22-2008, 02:03 PM
When I click the obelisk by the pyramid it highlights the third gem, which seems to indicate that the obelisk mappings might be random. :(

moroc
11-16-2008, 11:49 AM
where can i find dwarf king?

quest: treaty with the dwarves
return home to kronberg(?) with the signed treaty

Zhuangzi
11-16-2008, 11:59 AM
You need to go into Creiston Mines. The entrance is in Arlania. :)

moroc
11-16-2008, 12:29 PM
yep i'm in there but i couldn't find him :confused:

kadrzys
11-16-2008, 12:57 PM
you must go through Creiston Mines and find entrance to Lower Hadar. In there find entrance to Kordar and in Kordar find stairs which leads to near his castle.

moroc
11-16-2008, 01:56 PM
kordar is a island? how can i find kordar? so confused

gonna mad

moroc
11-16-2008, 03:13 PM
finally completed :rolleyes:

Alto
11-20-2008, 01:54 PM
I have already blown up the Alchemist bottle in the swamp lands..... so I can't get to talk to the zombie in the swamp lands, I mean to get the meat and feed him. Is there a way that I can get this one completed ?
Edit - I kinda figured it out. I was VERY lucky and got 2 arties from one battle. I got the Vampire ring from a chest IN battle ;) and the Pain Skull after killing the zombie, not too shabby imho :)
Question : Could someone tell me if the Pain skull is worth upgrading ( seems kinda hard to do with that -50% from mana each battle ) and also what does it give me after I have upgraded it to Death Skull ? I think I have read somewhere that it's +5 to attack and +5 to Intelligence .... but does it still take away 50% of my mana ?

rsin
11-25-2008, 03:41 PM
hello guyz.... i'm new here.... i've been playing KB (normal) for almost 2 weeks now :p, i'm at level 27 in demonis...

i've just got the pain skull from the land of the dead, i forgot to use it and i'm now about halfway in demonis ( about 2 monsters left but i haven't done the quest in demonis yet... )

Is it still possible to change the pain skull ?? because i hear that it needed about 50 battles or so, do i have another 50 battles ahead ?? or should i forgot the skull ??? because the monster is harder now and i can barely make it if i battle with the pain skull ( -50% mana, i'm a mage )

thanks for the kind answer, hope you can help this noob... :)

Keneth
11-25-2008, 04:20 PM
Well, there's two mobs left in Demonis, and I'm guessing the Xeona and Baal battles, there's another 3 in Ultrax, there might some leftovers in the land of the dead if you haven't cleaned it out completely, like the dragon mobs and the stronger heroes. Then there's the Dragon labyrinth with quite a few mobs and the orclands whatever that island is called, depending on your luck, you might make it. Check around if you forgot anything like the ships on freedom island or the gremlin's castle. It's best to start early though, if you rely too heavily on your starting mana you probably won't be able to pull it off at this point.

rsin
11-26-2008, 01:55 AM
i can still make it ?? i think the pain skull needed about 50 battles or so, my pain skull only at 90% after 5 battles...... sadly, i've cleaned up all in land of the dead and the pirate island.... thx for the tips though, really appriciate it...

Keneth
11-26-2008, 03:32 AM
Well, there's like another 15 or so battles in the labyrinth, don't know how many on the last continent, you'll have to wait for someone else to give you a more accurate estimate.

rsin
11-26-2008, 04:04 AM
great, thx for the info.... i'm working on it :-)

Handel
11-26-2008, 11:42 PM
I killed the guy for Annore and Hneya quest but now cannot find Annore:-(
Spoil me please where he was.

Keneth
11-26-2008, 11:55 PM
Is that the elf bard? If so, he's dead and burried next to her grave which just a few feet away from where you first met him (close to the book of death - in magic valey, I think).

Danny
12-01-2008, 04:56 AM
Dear Keneth & Gamers of KB,

I need help for adventure maps.

After i enter Murock, can i still return to my homeland Greenwort through Haas' Labyrinth? I always end up lost in Haas.

Thanks in advance.

Danny

Keneth
12-01-2008, 02:16 PM
If you have defeated all of Haas' incarnations, you will recieve a magic word to instantly travel through the labyrinth. Although it's not that hard to go on foot, just memorize one path that leads through.

Lari
12-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Dear Keneth & Gamers of KB,

I need help for adventure maps.

After i enter Murock, can i still return to my homeland Greenwort through Haas' Labyrinth? I always end up lost in Haas.

Thanks in advance.

Danny

Starting from the last room (orc's side):
1 - E -> exit S -> 2
2 - W -> 1 S -> 3 E -> 4
3 - S -> 2 W -> 5
4 - S -> 5 E -> 6 W-> 5
5 - S -> 3 N -> 4
6 - S -> 4 N -> 7
7 - S -> 9 E -> 6 Central -> 8
8 - W -> 11 N -> 9
9 - S -> ?(4) E ->10 N -> 7
10- S -> ? W->? N -> 9
11- W -> 8 S ->12
12- N -> 11 E -> out (from here you'll get outside, on the mountain, then it is pretty straightforward)

So, the fastest way out is
(read from right to left, NumberOfRoom_ExitDirection):
12E -11S - 8W - 7Central -6N -4E - 2E - 1S

to be clearer from orc side head : S E E N C W S E

Danny
12-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Dear Lari, Keneth & Gamers of KB,

Thanks for your help on Haas Labyrinth.

Got a question about ArchDemons. Where can i recruit them. Castles in Demonis do not offer ArchDemons.

Thanks in advance.

Danny

Breath
12-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Hey guys, I know I can upgrade spells to lvl2 n 3 buy clicking the small arrow next to the spells. But I can only upgrade some of them...for eg, i can upgrade slow, but not fireball. I read elsewhere that fireball can go up to lvl 3. Do I need lvl2 n 3 scrolls for that?

Keneth
12-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Archdemons are not worth recruiting and there is no sure place to get them, there's usually a few in demonis other than that they're scattered around if they spawn at all.

Upgrading spells requires the corresponding skill to be at a sufficient level, e.g. level 3 distortion for lvl3 slow and level 3 chaos for lvl3 fireball.

ztorm
12-08-2008, 11:36 AM
If you have defeated all of Haas' incarnations, you will recieve a magic word to instantly travel through the labyrinth.I killed them all, returned to the dragon and supposedly learned the magic word, but how/when do I use it ??

Lathspell
12-08-2008, 11:39 AM
You choose if you want to use it before you enter the Dragon Labyrint. So just get out of the labyrint on either side (orc or elf) and enter it again, you will get the option to use the shortcut.

ztorm
12-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Thanks for the quick reply ;) The dialog box appear when you click the "portal blur" on either side indeed.

kram789
12-12-2008, 02:53 PM
I have been all over Grey Waste and Death Valley. Cannot find the last obelisk. Does anyone know if at "hard" level it is in a different spot? A screen shot would be appreciated. Thanks.

Chup1n
12-21-2008, 01:56 PM
Hello to everbody ;D

Hmm im Still having problems in a main quest...
the "slave-trade"....
I Dunno What do...
On the quest says that i must find a man Called Rootten Hake < i think the name is it > And he was hiding in a forest...But i don't know where is the forest...

Thanks who will help-me

and bye ;D

kromberg
12-24-2008, 04:10 PM
Hello to everbody ;D

Hmm im Still having problems in a main quest...
the "slave-trade"....
I Dunno What do...
On the quest says that i must find a man Called Rootten Hake < i think the name is it > And he was hiding in a forest...But i don't know where is the forest...

Thanks who will help-me

and bye ;D

He is just slightly northwest of the main king's castle. Same place where the unsolvable Rina quest is at ;)

Anaharath
12-28-2008, 01:14 PM
After I made the witch's quest to blow the alchemist's...thing in Marshan swamps I found out that there's a zombie which is supposed to give a quest, but only if I talk to the alchemist first. But I can't get the option for the zombie quest, I can only buy stuff from the dwarf or leave. Is this a bug or you just can't complete both quests...?
And I do have another question...In the islands of freedom I got a quest to give a pirate 60,000 gold or do a quest for him. So I chose to do his work and he told me to go to Eastern Islands, find a cave on an island marked by cross and skull and bring him 5 shrubs...Well, as you may figure I can't find the damn island, so if you can point me in the right direction I'll be very grateful :)

lauvhk
12-29-2008, 02:06 AM
Try East of the Eastern Islands

Splitfinger
12-30-2008, 03:54 AM
Can someone help me find the diamond in the treasure map given by one of the children in the bandanna quest?

Thanks.

Metathron
01-25-2009, 07:13 PM
There really is no need to post the same thing twice.

Morthvargr
01-26-2009, 07:30 PM
Where is the stupid ghost ship made of black gold in the freedom isles?

I have the raise scroll, but I can't figure out where to go to use it!

Dabrinko
01-26-2009, 07:33 PM
Outside an islet where the broken sunken house is. Sorry, can't be anymore specific at the moment.

aranxas
02-13-2009, 07:28 PM
I have to save the elves queen.I found the book of death and I'm in Death Land. Where is the General who I have to find?

Zonc
02-13-2009, 11:44 PM
There is only one castle in Death Land and he's there. It's in the far corner of the map, but there's a acces from the sea and it's best option if you wan't to avoid most enemies (you can buy a boat from a guy not far from one of the Books Of Life)

aranxas
02-14-2009, 11:58 AM
Thank you.The enemies are not so easy to defeat,so the sea route was a helpful tip.

zioniz1
10-08-2009, 08:36 AM
okay did i mess my game up or what because i did everything up untill the kings daughter got kidnapped well i went and rescued her and took her back to the king and now all ym game will do is just roll credits then take me back to main menu then when i reload my completed game it does the same thing if i go back into the main castle i was wondering if i needed to start a new game or what cause i have 15+ quests that i wanted to finish but i cant because when i reload back at the Darion Capital i cant go anywhere because the royal guardsmen wont let me move past him without telling me to go to the king can anyone help me if this forum is even still alive?

btw im on version 1.7 english version atari release

please email me with any help you might ahve for me at grimizgr8@yahoo.com i wish for an email because i wont be on the forums often

Elwin
10-08-2009, 08:51 AM
You finished game and cant do anything more

zioniz1
10-08-2009, 09:20 AM
so thats it eh? just do that single quest and im done? that kinda sucks royally because i didnt even get to fight teh kraken or finish my rezo's tower quests oh wells guess ill start again as a paladin till KB:AP is out

Elwin
10-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Well, that was not just a single quest, and u werent forced to go for main quest all the time.