PDA

View Full Version : Spirits of Rage (info, skills, hints and etc.) *may include SPOILERS*

Realtoltek
09-20-2008, 06:03 PM
How i learn rage spells ? It is quest or i get it at some level ? Help me pls.
________
Uggs (http://uggstoreshop.com/)

Coin-coin le Canapin
09-20-2008, 06:11 PM
First, do the plugen quest.
Then you'll be able to summon the rage spirits in fight.
The rage increases when doing and receiving damages in a battle.
When you have enough rage, you can summon them.

The spirits gain experience when you're using their spell, and they'll be able to learn and upgrade new spells after a few fights.

spamm
09-20-2008, 06:17 PM
i get it at some level
some Spirit levels

Realtoltek
09-20-2008, 07:10 PM
Where i take plugen quest pls ??? I am level 6 and still havent spirits :(.
________
Toyota Mark Ii (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_Mark_II)

Lord_Loffen
09-20-2008, 07:22 PM
Are you playing the demo? If you are, check your quest list and search after plugens (They looks like a card with a star in the middle), if not, i don't know

Imperial Dane
09-20-2008, 08:02 PM
The Plugen quest is the first quest you are given right after you come out of the Knight's Temple, it's the quest for the king, collect the blue squares with a crown on them and defeat the robber, then return and you are given a rage chest with a few spirits already ready, although it won't be like this in the full version where you will have to do quests for the spirits before you can use them.

Ball Buster
09-20-2008, 08:10 PM
Obviusly, he isn't playing the demo. Level 6 without Spirits of Rage? Ha! That's nearly impossible. No, no, that's completely impossible :-)

Maybe is playing the full game... But the only legal way to play the full game right now is having the russian version, am I right? :rolleyes:

Imperial Dane
09-20-2008, 08:14 PM
Yup... unless by some odd mixup he is an american and he got a copy early ;)

Realtoltek
09-20-2008, 10:11 PM
Yea i play russion version because i understand russian :). Learn it at school when comunismus was here ;).I still havent rage in full game, in the demo i was it at lvl 3. Just now i am levl 6 and havent it ;(.Anybody know where i take it ;(((.
________
KAWASAKI KZ 750 E (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Kawasaki_KZ750E)

Imperial Dane
09-20-2008, 10:16 PM
Alas nobody here knows it as we only got the demo to go by ;) But i am not surprised that it isn't just handed out.. Would be a bit dull :P But might i suggest you talk to people of different sorts ? Perhaps follow in the footsteps of the previous treasure searcher ?

Ball Buster
09-21-2008, 12:35 AM
Well, if you can read Russian, I suppose you can write too :) Here (http://www.kingsbounty.ru/forum/)'s the link of the russian version's forum. Unfortunately, russian isn't one of me best knowed languages, so this is the only thing I can do for you.

Realtoltek
09-21-2008, 11:28 AM
I have lvl 9 but still havent rage...ops.
________
brunette girl Cams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/brunette-girls/)

spamm
09-21-2008, 11:52 AM
Yea i play russion version because i understand russian :). Learn it at school when comunismus was here ;).I still havent rage in full game, in the demo i was it at lvl 3. Just now i am levl 6 and havent it ;(.Anybody know where i take it ;(((.
You had to specify first, that you are playing full version.
Spirits of rage will be available after you finish the third quest of the king.

jWTFz
09-24-2008, 01:50 AM
I am going to get the full game any day now, and I have trouble choosing what class to play. I mostly like mage in the demo, but I notice that his rage buildup is abysmaly slow, partly because of his modifier, and partly because hardly any enemy survives to reach my troops.

So, a question to all you veterans out there:

Does the mage get enough expirience during the game to learn all the rage spells?

I'd be dissapointed if I did not at leas see those spells, they seem pretty cool.

Additionally, does leveling up Chaos Magic etc change the spells of that school further than just increasing effectiveness?(for example, fireballs gaining a larger area of effect perhaps?).
Are there really massive spells later on to make it worth being a Mage?

Thanks

Amamake
09-24-2008, 02:37 AM
Does the mage get enough expirience during the game to learn all the rage spells?

Yes. Rage spirits are just as essential to a mage as they are to a fighter. Drink rage potions / hire Inquisitors / work on your skills to compensate for the initial lack of manliness. :rolleyes:

Additionally, does leveling up Chaos Magic etc change the spells of that school further than just increasing effectiveness?(for example, fireballs gaining a larger area of effect perhaps?).

:SPOILER: Actually, I remember only one instance of such change. Some rage spirit's spells do change though and pretty dramatically. Like that robot thingy, summoned by Technomage. When leveled properly it can give your units additional turns, among other things.

I think demo gives an incorrect impression of that class. Playing a mage is hard. Like damn hard, especially on a difficulties above normal. Finding spells is a non-trivial task; in my current game I, literally dug up the whole continent and done every single available quest. The only one good spell I have is Resurrection, which I got by not being a mage.

hawker
09-24-2008, 06:12 AM
Yes, but he will not get as much Rage as the warrior classes to use them as effectively.

Yes, some do, eg Lightning will strike more troops and the water pillar thing (don't know what it's called in the English version) likewise. It's more pronounced on things like Haste, Bless and the spell that gives bonus to ranged attackers, since they'll start affect all of your creatures at top level.

Sacrifice (I think that's what it will be called in English) is essential. It damages one stack of your troops and heals/revives the second. The cool part is that it can revive the strongest, level 5 troops which regular Resurrection can't, and more importantly, you can revive more troops in the target stack than you originally had :). Essentially, you can clone your top units at the expense of cannon fodder (which you can then resurrect normally)

A word of warning though: Playing a mage is more difficult than warrior or paladin, because some units are immune or resistant against certain types of magic. Also, don't waste magic runes on upgrading all the useless spells you can find, since high level spells take a lot of them to upgrade and the supply will be tight.

Vassag0
09-24-2008, 07:36 AM
Do you have to do anything special to get rage, besides completing 3 quests for the king?
I completed the quests but still no rage. Am i missing something:confused:

Nike-it
09-24-2008, 07:47 AM
Do you have to do anything special to get rage, besides completing 3 quests for the king?
I completed the quests but still no rage. Am i missing something:confused:

No, you shouldn't. After finishing the third quest you will recieve the cascet of rage. Go to "Hero" screen and in the left bottom corner you will find all spirits. Talk to them and they will give you small quests, when you finish them, spirits will be available. :

Vassag0
09-24-2008, 08:06 AM
No, you shouldn't. After finishing the third quest you will recieve the cascet of rage. Go to "Hero" screen and in the left bottom corner you will find all spirits. Talk to them and they will give you small quests, when you finish them, spirits will be available. :
Thanks a lot:)

bpetrescu
09-24-2008, 10:04 PM
Can you tell me how Sleem will "gooble" up Snakes or Spiders from army?

Because I have recruited spiders and nothing happened.

Thank you.

Amamake
09-24-2008, 10:13 PM
1. Go to the swamps.

2. Buy Spiders or Snakes with "poisonous" in the description. If you are unsure, Royal Snakes will do.

3. Talk to the spirit.

4. Profit.

EDIT: To talk to the spirit, open the hero interface (H key) and click on one of the spirit's portraits.

Nike-it
09-25-2008, 10:59 AM
Here will be stored all info about Rage Spirits.

Coin-coin le Canapin
09-26-2008, 10:37 PM
Are all Zerok's spells physical, or maybe some of them do fire damages?

Strelok
09-27-2008, 09:59 AM
Zerock's Attack spells available: Smashing Sword, Stone Wall, Rockfall, Underground Blades.

Nope, no fire damage ;)

I find that the gizmo is the most useful of Lina's spells... and of all maybe :D

Tonbo
09-27-2008, 01:34 PM
I don't think I saw any questions/answers regarding spirit levels. I enjoy dragging out battles to really level up the spirit a lot, but I'm wondering:

What is the max level of spirits?

Do you have to be very careful with hpw you upgrade them?

Thanks on advance ^^

Coin-coin le Canapin
09-27-2008, 10:10 PM
What are the gizmo abilities that make it so good at high level?

Amamake
09-28-2008, 02:52 AM
What are the gizmo abilities that make it so good at high level?

It can give units additional turns. It's also spammable if you are lucky enough to get those -rest bonuses.

Sandsai
09-28-2008, 04:58 AM
It can give you unit an additional turn. It's also spammable if you are lucky enough to get those -rest bonuses.

So the level ups are completely random? Meaning you can get rest bonuses from the very beginning sequential to the point of reaching only 1 or 2 turn rests?

Hepasto The Terror
09-28-2008, 07:44 PM
Alas nobody here knows it as we only got the demo to go by ;) But i am not surprised that it isn't just handed out.. Would be a bit dull :P But might i suggest you talk to people of different sorts ? Perhaps follow in the footsteps of the previous treasure searcher ?

Oh my Oh, you have to first finish two royal quests (plugens and finding carl). After completing these, king will ask you to get a secret weapon from the magic library in verlon forest. Thats it, you have to visit magic library.

After getting the box, the creatures from the box interact with you. talk to them annd they'll tell you how to control them...

Hepasto The Terror
09-28-2008, 07:47 PM
It can give units additional turns. It's also spammable if you are lucky enough to get those -rest bonuses.

The best part of gizmo comes when you have black dragons. Only gizmo can heal them.

OmegaDestroyer
09-28-2008, 08:48 PM
So far I've only managed to get the starting two but I love the Poison Cloud ability or whatever it is called. Really helps whittle down those pesky ranged units.

stupidface
09-30-2008, 12:16 AM
So far in my game (Level 14, Hard) the most-used and best-loved ability has been the Swamp Spirit's Pirannha attack. Most "bang for the buck" if your enemies are in nearby rows. :)

OmegaDestroyer
09-30-2008, 09:58 PM
The Evil Shoal? That's probably in my top three along with Poison Cloud and Gizmo.

GreyBeard
10-03-2008, 12:23 AM
1. Go to the swamps.

2. Buy Spiders or Snakes with "poisonous" in the description. If you are unsure, Royal Snakes will do.

3. Talk to the spirit.

4. Profit.

EDIT: To talk to the spirit, open the hero interface (H key) and click on one of the spirit's portraits.

Is this the for sure way to feed the spirit ? If so guess I will have to go to the swamp area to get "food".

Thanks
GB

ThyrsaM
10-03-2008, 08:00 AM
Will need to get to the swamp too, can't wait to start using the spirits

Kings Bounty Hunter
10-05-2008, 03:57 PM
Would I be right in saying if you use the spirits to kill off a troop they gain more experience? I think l saw it when the game was loading up after a battle but the loading is done so quickly I couldn't tell for sure :confused:

OmegaDestroyer
10-05-2008, 05:09 PM
You get experience every time you use a spirit.

Kings Bounty Hunter
10-05-2008, 05:23 PM
You get experience every time you use a spirit.

I know that. Do you get more for using the spirit to kill a troop was my question. If not then you should, just a suggestion for when the devs are supplying future patches. Not much more but maybe an extra few percent to make people use the spirits more..if that's what they like doing.

OmegaDestroyer
10-05-2008, 06:03 PM
I don't think that's a great idea because of the Ice Spirit. She only has two offensive abilities, so that'd make her leveling even slower than it is.

phoenixreborn
10-13-2008, 02:14 AM
Is 30 the max level for a spirit?

Lord_Loffen
10-14-2008, 07:31 PM
yes it probably iss. I modded my own record and even how much xp i add to them, they bar is full of green and the level is 30

ender
11-03-2008, 05:49 AM
I want to use gizmo more and don't know how control it.
How to make him to heal my troops and not to attack enemy?

From enemy what troop gizmo will chose to attack?
Sometimes he will attack small stacks of enemy archers (stack used for rechange mana with mana spring), sometimes seems to prefer giants...

Sherwood
11-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Gizmo is completely random, but place it closer to enemies and it seems more likely to target them.

ender
11-04-2008, 01:24 PM
thanks, seems that is better to upgrade damage in this case.

Chup1n
12-22-2008, 01:08 PM
Hello

i'm having problems with the ice spiriti, lina...

I found the energy source, but i don't pickup the energy for her

im in upper hadar <i think the name of the place is it>

I searched in the forum, and i don't found someone talking about her...

so, if someone found some post, please put the link for me, or, explain to me how to able to summon lina

thanks for helping and goodbye

lauvhk
12-23-2008, 01:23 AM
Can you interact with the energy charger?

Chup1n
12-23-2008, 12:56 PM
Oh, man !

I discovered what is the problem !

The problem is with the patch 1.7

He don't let me click on the energy reactor for the charges for lina...

i maked the "Backup save, unistall, install, and put the save, "

But that don't are the problem

Dammit this patch of hell >.<

=D

Good Bye, if don't understand, call me (;

Gatts
12-26-2008, 12:22 PM
Chup1n

Looks like the "reinstall" solution worked fine for you.

Here is the step by step reinstall workaround:

backup saves (is not 100% neccessary, but you should make sure to not tick the checkbox at "remove saves" when uninstalling)

Install game anew

check if your saves are intact

load your upper hadar save, but first move out of the area -> to lower hadar and back... now it should work perfectly (without running trough the game from the start)

Boozie
02-28-2010, 07:48 PM
This really doesn't deserve to be a sticky. The information isn't consolidated and the actual info is few and far between in this thread.