PDA

View Full Version : One Happy Camper!!!!!!

LordFess
09-24-2008, 05:01 PM
:grin:Hey everyone I am soo excited!!!:grin:I work here at the Mall in the city where I live and GameStop is just a few doors down from me Sooo I thought I would strool down there to see if their shipment of games had arived for today keeping my fingers crossed hoping the game had not been delayed being shipped from the warehouse. When I got there the sales rep said they had just recieved their game shipment for the day....She went back in the backroom and when she came back she was smiling from ear to ear and I knew then I had scored. I now have it in my hand and am reading the manuel.....Only bad part is I don't get home till 9PM tonight and will have to wait till then to install the game and play Kings Bounty.

Bonar
09-24-2008, 05:04 PM
Nice benefit being a store employee :lol: Enjoy the game!!

Anatoly
09-24-2008, 05:15 PM
:grin:Hey everyone I am soo excited!!!:grin:I work here at the Mall in the city where I live and GameStop is just a few doors down from me Sooo I thought I would strool down there to see if their shipment of games had arived for today keeping my fingers crossed hoping the game had not been delayed being shipped from the warehouse. When I got there the sales rep said they had just recieved their game shipment for the day....She went back in the backroom and when she came back she was smiling from ear to ear and I knew then I had scored. I now have it in my hand and am reading the manuel.....Only bad part is I don't get home till 9PM tonight and will have to wait till then to install the game and play Kings Bounty.

Hope you enjoy the game! :) I really did have a wonderfull time playing it (absolutely honestly - as a gamer and not as a 1C employee).

OmegaDestroyer
09-25-2008, 03:03 AM
I would be if the activation code worked. :(