PDA

View Full Version : is the minimum pc requirements out already?

aldrich_gnat
09-24-2008, 02:41 AM
Can anyone(MODS) here tell us what the minimum requirements are for king's bounty? will the game itself(not the demo) support vista?

I'm trying to get the minimum requirements because after DLing the demo, i tried to play it... Loading was pretty good, but when the game started, it was pretty laggy. It was however still playable at that speed. I finished talking with the 1st person you will see ingame, but as soon as I entered the place he asked me to go to kill dragons, the game just disappears.. No messages, no error scripts.. the game just disappears.. This happens everytime I try to play the demo...So.. I was wondering maybe, just maybe, it is because of the minimum settings of the game itself?

phoenixreborn
09-24-2008, 02:46 AM
Recommended:

• MS Windows 2000/XP
• DirectX 9.0c
• 3GHz CPU
• 2Gb RAM
• GeForce 7950GT with 512 Mb
• DirectX-compatible sound card
• DVD-ROM
• 5,5 Gb of space on the hard disc
• keyboard, mouse

Minimal:

• MS Windows 2000/XP
• DirectX 9.0c
• CPU: 2,6 GHz
• 1Gb RAM
• nVidia GeForce 6600 with 128 Mb
• DirectX-compatible sound card
• DVD-ROM
• 5,5 Gb of space on the hard disc
• keyboard, mouse

aldrich_gnat
09-24-2008, 02:54 AM
thanks!
I need another help from you guys.. I'm planning to buy a new computer for games/school...but primarily for games..I want to buy a computer that could play diablo3,starcraft2,king'sbounty legend, and all new games that are coming out in the near future...Can you guys recommend me what parts i ought to buy?(i'm really clueless at these stuffs)..tnx

phoenixreborn
09-24-2008, 03:02 AM
I would wait until like 6 months after the games all come out and then buy whatever computer is a reasonable price.

aldrich_gnat
09-24-2008, 03:05 AM
can't wait that long.. i'm graduating college at march..this might be my last 1/2 year of playing games whenever i feel like..work for me seems inevitable after 1/2-1year from now.

wargamerjack
09-24-2008, 06:04 AM
I run the demo on smoothly ( low setting ) on the following specs

Pentium 1.6
1 G Ram
Nvidia 128 Display Card ;)

@aldrich

Just get a decent display card and a of ram !!!....that all you need

calonge
09-24-2008, 01:07 PM
I run the demo on smoothly ( low setting ) on the following specs

Pentium 1.6
1 G Ram
Nvidia 128 Display Card

@aldrich

Just get a decent display card and a of ram !!!....that all you need

wargamerjack,please .Insert exactly your pc specs drivers,windows version etc...
the demo crash to windows in my pc 3600 atlon geforce 6800 gt 2 gb ram
THanks

luckenbill56
09-28-2008, 04:48 PM
wargamerjack,
You and I are on the same wave length. I couldn't run the game on a high end pc. Switched over to an older machine and voila everything is working well. So far. lol