PDA

View Full Version : question about demon box for our friends in Russia

tvez
09-23-2008, 10:49 PM
**POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERTS**

I just got King's Bounty, playing with a warrior, whose strength as you know lies in part in the demon box. The problem is I don't know how far into the game i have to go to activate it.

I found the box (I won't say where, for those who don't want that discovery spoiled), but can't activate it yet. My question for our Russian friends: how do I do this?

The only reason I'm asking is I'm hesitating to start taking on monsters without the box, because I want the demons inside to earn experience from them. But part of me thinks I'm going to have to start clearing out monsters anyway -- i just don't want to clear out too many.

Can someone give me a hint how to activate the box? Do I just need to be a certain level?....

Sleeping Sun
09-23-2008, 10:54 PM
You will receive the box as part of the king's quest, you won't miss it)) It's not critical if you will improve your level without the box, there are many monsters in the game. Just fulfill the quests and you will eventually get it. It's won't take a long time))

tvez
09-23-2008, 11:00 PM
yeah i have the box already, it's just that none of the demons will obey me yet. I'm assuming they will start to as part of another king's quest...?

Sleeping Sun
09-23-2008, 11:05 PM
oh, just talk to them several times. if nothing happens wait a little. Finally, Zerok (the first rage spirit) will give you a small quest, after that he will be available. Than you can talk to others, but next spirit you will gain control over will be Sliim, you just need to feed him with poisonous(!!!) spiders or serpents

Amamake
09-23-2008, 11:56 PM
yeah i have the box already, it's just that none of the demons will obey me yet. I'm assuming they will start to as part of another king's quest...?

Ask them if they will obey you. Stone mageslaying dude will test you against some mages and demons. They are relatively easy to beat, but you might want to level up a bit/ learn some attack spells before you fight them, since demons have terrific health and can summon other demons as backup.

Slimey guy will ask for food. Look for snakes with "poisonous" in the description. In my current game they were for sale in the starting location. If they are not there you can usually find them in one of the swamp castles.

Technomagic Lady won't obey you until you find the power source and that's in the dwarven lands, 20 hours into the game.

Reaper activates somewhere in elven lands or in the undead world. I'm not sure, because I did that quest some six months ago. Basically, don't bother with the last two, until the game tells you otherwise.

tvez
09-24-2008, 12:05 AM
thanks much!

One last question: is there a way to initiate conversation with them (on the hero tab, maybe?), or do you have to wait for them to start talking to you?

Sleeping Sun
09-24-2008, 12:08 AM
thanks much!

One last question: is there a way to initiate conversation with them (on the hero tab, maybe?), or do you have to wait for them to start talking to you?

go to the hero screen and search the lower left corner for circles with heads of this spirits. click on them and you should be able to talk

Hepasto The Terror
09-28-2008, 08:01 PM
... Basically, don't bother with the last two, until the game tells you otherwise.

Best part of the box is reaper, undoubtedly. never miss him he is available once you rescue dwarf king's son.

Hint: always use rage box units whenever you can use them. Using them would give them more xp, so level up and better the unit and its attack.