PDA

View Full Version : A Gamer's Delima....

LordFess
09-23-2008, 07:30 PM
I want to play Kings' Bounty.....I want to play The Witcher EE ......I want to play Warhammer Online.....They are all fantastic games ......What to do ? What to do? What to do?:confused:

sinava
09-23-2008, 07:32 PM
if you problem is time or money do not play warhammer online, mmo's are huge timesink.

LordFess
09-23-2008, 07:50 PM
The Problem is time....I have all these games that I want to play but not enough time .

Sleeping Sun
09-23-2008, 08:53 PM
imo, KB is 1000 percent better than the other games. WitcherEE is useful as a patch, the new quests are very bad and dumb. Also agree with sinava about mmo's - these are the games without end and purpose, and are really a waste of time. But this is only my point of view, the final choise is yours:)

wizaerd
09-23-2008, 09:23 PM
I can't say one way or the other if Kings Bounty is truly as enjoyable as I hope it is, but honestly, I am loving The Witcher (I only have the EE version, just got it recently...)

I would avoid Warhammer Online though... if you want a real good MMO experience, wait for Darkfall... 100% open PvP with full looting... woo hoo....

Imperial Dane
09-23-2008, 09:23 PM
Well if you've already played the witcher, then the enhanced edition won't offer a lot new, while nice, nothing really new. MMO's ? well can't say much about them as i find them dull.. so personally i would suggest you try kings bounty ;)

LiveInABox
09-23-2008, 09:57 PM
I HATED the retarded combat system in the Witcher so i stopped playing before i got out of the castle. I think i will give it another go though as it looks really good otherwise.

LordFess
09-23-2008, 10:06 PM
May need to clarify something here. I have owned the Witcher since it came out but quit playen it when I found out the Devs were going offer an Enhanced Edition of the game for free....As far as I am concerned it is the best single player CRPG that that has come out in many many years. I bought Kings Bounty from GameStop back in July of this year after being very impressed from doing some research on the game. A few days ago I bought Warhammer Online I was not going to buy it but I have become bored with Age of Conan so I said to myself what the heck I will give Warhammer a shot and I am glad I did because I found the to be quite alot of fun and very delightful.

So I own these three games that I am highly interested in ATM and I want to devote time to all three because I like them all very much.I guess I will have to play em on a rotation. One game one night and another the next.

Zhuangzi
09-23-2008, 10:09 PM
I am actually getting the Witcher EE on October 2 when it comes out here in Australia. I haven't played the game yet but I am looking forward to it.

But where's the problem? Too often I don't have ANY good new games to play - now I will have 2. :cool:

LiveInABox
09-23-2008, 11:01 PM
I can never play more than 1 game at once..i always wanna complete a game before starting another. ive got like a massive backlist of older games i aint even started.. Fallout 1, Indiana jones and the fate of atlantis, Sanitarium, system shock 2, last express, alpha centauri (well thats an inbetween game.. :) ) , freedom force, deus ex, Stalker and a few others..all supposedly fantastic games.

luckily theres been nothing worth buying imo for a few years anyway :) Currently playing an adventure game called The Lost Crown which is amazing and the best game ive played in years, but other than COH its the only game ive played this year. well i started playing stalker with a graphics mod and it looks better than Crysis imo but that will probs be the next game to play through.

I had never heard of KBTL until i saw it on gamershell to download so i thought i would give it a shot. was expecting it to be awful tbh as it said made by fans or something..(or i thought it did at the time). was surprised how good it was, just so fun.

Stever717
09-23-2008, 11:26 PM
I feel your pain LordFess, and next week I am going on a fishing trip for the whole week. Damn outdoors :rolleyes:

Not big on Warhammer but you can add Fallout 3 to that list when it out. :grin: