PDA

View Full Version : Death to Spies 3 future

OSS
05-07-2013, 07:55 AM
Just to make a new thread so everyone can see it. So the news is that Death to Spies 3 (also known as Ghost of Moscow) will try to collect funds through crowdfunding platform to continue development. So if you interested in the game and can somehow help (word or cash) please check it at http://igg.me/at/deathtospies3

thanks.

forlik
05-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Good news. Will try to help (word and cash) as much as I can. Good luck!

Liz Shaw
05-09-2013, 06:58 AM
I think the ideal donation should be either $60 or $100. $60 gives you beta access, while $100 gives you beta access AND a bonus weapon.

Being a modder for MoT, though, I'm planning to donate $180, but I'm going to hold onto it until the time comes when half the goal ($40,000) is donated, indicating its chance of success.

The problem, of course, is when halfway mark is reached. If only there were $100 donations an hour, or $23 donations a minute.

OSS
05-09-2013, 09:05 AM
I think the ideal donation should be either $60 or $100. $60 gives you beta access, while $100 gives you beta access AND a bonus weapon.

Being a modder for MoT, though, I'm planning to donate $180, but I'm going to hold onto it until the time comes when half the goal ($40,000) is donated, indicating its chance of success.

The problem, of course, is when halfway mark is reached. If only there were $100 donations an hour, or $23 donations a minute.

You can donate right now.. If goal woudn't meet, you will be refunded, so you have nothing to loose. It's all or nothing type used, like on the kickstarter.

Liz Shaw
05-09-2013, 09:09 AM
You can donate right now.. If goal woudn't meet, you will be refunded, so you have nothing to loose. It's all or nothing type used, like on the kickstarter.

But if they don't meet their quota, they're going to cancel the project, from what I hear.

OSS
05-09-2013, 10:32 AM
But if they don't meet their quota, they're going to cancel the project, from what I hear.

Well, that's why waiting is bad.. Think of it, if you are waiting for some sum to reach, maybe other people also is waiting before donating.. so it's a dead circle. If you pledge some amount right now and the goal would not meet, you will receive back the same amount, without any fees.. so nothing to looose, except of coz the game :(

Liz Shaw
05-09-2013, 11:15 AM
Well, that's why waiting is bad.. Think of it, if you are waiting for some sum to reach, maybe other people also is waiting before donating.. so it's a dead circle. If you pledge some amount right now and the goal would not meet, you will receive back the same amount, without any fees.. so nothing to looose, except of coz the game :(

So far, only $251 have been raised. If it stays that way for a few days without any sign of breaking the deadlock, I'll have no choice but to step in.

Liz Shaw
05-09-2013, 02:26 PM
Sorry for the double post, but I'd like to apologise. Ever since you announced that the campaign is happening, I was so hyped up about expecting the worst. Anyway, I just checked, and $274 have now been raised. Good luck with the campaign! I'll do my best to spread the word, and hope that you've raised lots and lots of cash by the time 30 days have past. The most tense moments of a fundraising campaign are the opening stages of it.

Boyarpunk
05-31-2013, 03:30 PM
I will donate what I can next week but the Indiegogo total hasn't changed in days. Not looking good for this which is a shame since this game deserves to be published and this series really needs to continue. :(

Liz Shaw
05-31-2013, 11:34 PM
I will donate what I can next week but the Indiegogo total hasn't changed in days. Not looking good for this which is a shame since this game deserves to be published and this series really needs to continue. :(

Don't despair, because I now know they have other plans in case the campaign fails. Alexey Agamalov has contemplated redesigning the game so that only one character (Strogov) is playable instead of three, and bringing the setting of the game back to WWII. There's even going to be a demo coming very soon, have a look here:

http://www.haggardgames.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12&pid=48#pid48

Liz Shaw
06-22-2013, 05:02 PM
A new gameplay video has been released:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LeYWNF2McBU