PDA

View Full Version : trouble with supply trucks

RHYS4190
04-22-2013, 10:27 PM
i find it a bit of a joke that all the supply trucks i seem to be able to get are chock full of Arti rounld which im not using.

and has very little small arms ammo 500rds of rifle ammo/ which is a joke you should have 10 times that ammount/ im litrally only having enough ammo to supply one squad which keeps them going for 5 minites/

is there a way of changing the values for the trucks so they have a much bigger supply of ammo?

djsatane
04-26-2013, 11:01 AM
well yea you can either edit the inventory in script or alter trucks properties in def file, for example german supply truck u would edit blitz3_6art.def , of coruse there u can also alter trucks max storage as for altering whats there u could do it in editor and save as script and then paste tht format into the def for default inventory that you want then anytime you place ammo truck oit would start with that inventory, just be ware to do this as a mod be wiser so that you dont alter original game files.

RHYS4190
04-26-2013, 12:00 PM
well yea you can either edit the inventory in script or alter trucks properties in def file, for example german supply truck u would edit blitz3_6art.def , of coruse there u can also alter trucks max storage as for altering whats there u could do it in editor and save as script and then paste tht format into the def for default inventory that you want then anytime you place ammo truck oit would start with that inventory, just be ware to do this as a mod be wiser so that you dont alter original game files.

So if I wanted to put in the Ammo trucks say 10000 rifle/ SMG/LMG ammo I could just edit the supply truck script/

Im happy with what's in the supply trucks im just not happy with the fact they have so little S/ammo you have to loot ammo off your enemy's which I really don't like doing because it annoying and bad for immersion for me. All factions used different calibre of bullet and they where not inter changeable . the people who made this game obviously know nothing about guns.