PDA

View Full Version : For all the Cry Babies....

Stoned_Trucker
09-18-2008, 11:28 PM
wow... When a game is said to come out at a date, then it gets delayed to another date, then delayed again, and again, and... You get the idea...

The point is, everyone gets angry. Some attack the makers. Some the actual site that claimed the date or maybe the creator himself?

All I can say is... Come on :grin: COME ON :grin: :grin:
If the game needs work. DELAY the thing until its bug free. I'd would rather wait on a game 3 years then have them release it then update it 50 times in a year (Can you say Valve and Steam anyone?)

The game is going to rock no mater what comes of it so just pipe down, sit back, try to relax. Play some other games (god knows there is a whole crap pot load of them out there, free or pay or pay to play).
Just wait and see. If it don't come out this year, wait till next. If not next. Whatever. I mean its not like where not used to it already right?

Why get all bent out of shape over a game that you have not even played and then be all, "I GIVE UP, I cant wait, all my hopes and dreams are all gone" Waahh wahh, Cry home to your mother. Come to think of it, some of you probably still live with your parent(s).

We as TRUE gamers should all know. NEVER have high hopes about ANY game. I don't care what the game is. I don't care if EVERYONE on my block or reviews or whatever says a game Rocks or sucks. I ain't going to bash it, promote it, sugar coat it or blackmail it until I can play.

And that is my 2 cents on this!

Keep up the work on Rig'n'Roll. I'll be buying that game as soon as it hits the ground running. Multilayer is a MUST! My friends and I would love to play this game together!

GinXeng
09-19-2008, 12:39 AM
"Come to think of it, some of you probably still live with your parent(s)." Of course they do idiot, most of the members here are kids, thats what kids do, live their parents. "Multilayer is a MUST! My friends and I would love to play this game together!" Well good luck finding the multiplayer button in this game.... you figure out what that means.

supergorkem
09-19-2008, 11:06 AM
wow... When a game is said to come out at a date, then it gets delayed to another date, then delayed again, and again, and... You get the idea...

The point is, everyone gets angry. Some attack the makers. Some the actual site that claimed the date or maybe the creator himself?

If the game needs work. DELAY the thing until its bug free. I'd would rather wait on a game 3 years then have them release it then update it 50 times in a year (Can you say Valve and Steam anyone?)

The game is going to rock no mater what comes of it so just pipe down, sit back, try to relax. Play some other games (god knows there is a whole crap pot load of them out there, free or pay or pay to play).
Just wait and see. If it don't come out this year, wait till next. If not next. Whatever. I mean its not like where not used to it already right?

Why get all bent out of shape over a game that you have not even played and then be all, "I GIVE UP, I cant wait, all my hopes and dreams are all gone" Waahh wahh, Cry home to your mother. Come to think of it, some of you probably still live with your parent(s).

We as TRUE gamers should all know. NEVER have high hopes about ANY game. I don't care what the game is. I don't care if EVERYONE on my block or reviews or whatever says a game Rocks or sucks. I ain't going to bash it, promote it, sugar coat it or blackmail it until I can play.

Keep up the work on Rig'n'Roll. I'll be buying that game as soon as it hits the ground running. Multilayer is a MUST! My friends and I would love to play this game together!

You changed everybody's mind.You are the best player.You are our saver.GOD BLESS YOU.

WHAT A STUPİD MİND.WHAT A PİTY.CONTİNUE TO WAİT MULTİPLAYER MAYBE İT WİLL COME NEXT 10 YEARS.

nicknackpaddywack
09-19-2008, 04:38 PM
"Come to think of it, some of you probably still live with your parent(s)." Of course they do idiot, most of the members here are kids, thats what kids do, live their parents. "Multilayer is a MUST! My friends and I would love to play this game together!" Well good luck finding the multiplayer button in this game.... you figure out what that means.

Here here

deeper
09-19-2008, 09:36 PM
What a bunch of bullshit...

grasshopper45
09-19-2008, 11:50 PM

yes i agree with you compleatly, who wonts a game full of bugs

Whiskey
09-20-2008, 02:17 PM
I''ll wait until they release the game. IMO KotR was the better game, and I need this "new edition" full of improvements.

Pete379x
09-21-2008, 06:40 PM
Hey they worked long enough on the game its time they release it. Then they can release patches or what ever to fix the rest of the bugs.

Stoned_Trucker
09-24-2008, 12:59 AM
Wow, some of you can't take the heat?
Only Pete379x, Whiskey, grasshopper45, nicknackpaddywack had some positive attitude towards this.

bakingcookies, um you must not read well, I never said I wanted a free copy. But for you jumping to conclusions about this as well as sucking cock, I am guessing your a pro at it and can point out a cock sucker when you see one.

GinXeng, maybe I do not know the ages of the kids on this forum, then again you may have not known that this thread is my first on this entire forum. I was sick and tired of people bitching to someone trying to release this game. Also they said they will have multiplayer but are working on the main game 1st, read the FAQ's / Forum. Once the game is out, they will be working on patches for bugs as well as the multiplayer soon after release.
Idiot? Maybe I am but you just proved your a child. Let me know when you have more time to post a more adult comment. I know its hard to find time pulling away from your mom's breast.

supergorkem, I guess you need to read the FAQ's / Forum as well about the multilayer. As for the stupid mind and pity? I would pity you but that would be a waist of time.

deeper I have no clue what the bullshit is all about. Maybe you should stop dinging in the manure pile and look forward to the release of Rig'n'roll.

Stoned_Trucker
09-24-2008, 03:20 AM
thats almost as bad as, "I know you are, but what am I"

Dude grow up or shut up. Guess your stuck to your mom's tittie as well

digit
09-24-2008, 07:17 AM
Idiot? Maybe I am but you just proved your a child. Let me know when you have more time to post a more adult comment.

Since when has this forum been for adults and not kids aswell? Im sure there isnt a rule about posting adult comments only.

trucknisse
09-25-2008, 08:27 AM
Since when has this forum been for adults and not kids aswell? Im sure there isnt a rule about posting adult comments only.

This forum is for everyone. Everyone has a right to their opinion. After waiting all this time, with the producers constantly delaying the game, we all have a right to be angry. I think they expect us to be. But it means we care. Lets wait tying the noose until they cancel the game. If that happens I'm on the next flight to russia, with my shutgun neatly packed in my backpack.

supergorkem
09-25-2008, 05:25 PM
This forum is for everyone. Everyone has a right to their opinion. After waiting all this time, with the producers constantly delaying the game, we all have a right to be angry. I think they expect us to be. But it means we care. Lets wait tying the noose until they cancel the game. If that happens I'm on the next flight to russia, with my shutgun neatly packed in my backpack.

We will join you.You will be sure

BAXTER STOCKMAN
09-25-2008, 07:36 PM
We will join you.You will be sure

Yes we will join you. !! i will take my foot ninjas and i will come in Rusiia. But since i am a ninja it will take a few days to come to russia because i must move only on the dark and as you know ninjas are moving by jumping from omne bulding to another!! :) So it will take a while before i arrive in Russia! But first i must organize the FOOT!! Without the Shredder command us we are not so powerful but since i was his right hand man i think i can take the role of the leader of the foot. But if the game released,then no problem the Foot will not come to Russia!!

supergorkem
09-25-2008, 11:23 PM
Yes we will join you. !! i will take my foot ninjas and i will come in Rusiia. But since i am a ninja it will take a few days to come to russia because i must move only on the dark and as you know ninjas are moving by jumping from omne bulding to another!! :) So it will take a while before i arrive in Russia! But first i must organize the FOOT!! Without the Shredder command us we are not so powerful but since i was his right hand man i think i can take the role of the leader of the foot. But if the game released,then no problem the Foot will not come to Russia!!

Yes yes very funny.Maybe you will take some looney tunes.Bugs bunny better than Ninja Turtles...

Azabache
09-26-2008, 12:54 AM
Hey, just a question. What does Q4 mean on the release date?

thanks and apologies if I'm posting in the wrong thread.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
09-26-2008, 07:45 AM
Yes yes very funny.Maybe you will take some looney tunes.Bugs bunny better than Ninja Turtles...

What ??? Turtles are my enemies i will never take them with me!!! And Bugs Bunny sucks, Ninja turtles is best cartoon right now!:)

Stoned_Trucker
09-27-2008, 02:55 PM
Hey, just a question. What does Q4 mean on the release date?

thanks and apologies if I'm posting in the wrong thread.

Q4 = Quarter 4 is what is stands for. Basically its saying it will be released at the end of the year (Oct, Nov, Dec).

Also to all, about the adult comments thing. What I am trying to say is we are all here for one thing... The damn Rig'n'Roll game and waiting for them to release it. The comments are for that game and when you start to bitch at other people who have nothing to do with the game... I call that childish.

We are all angry about what they have (or have not) done to this gaming community and it just gets worse and worse when they say they are doing one thing and then remove crap to release it sooner? I mean its been how freaking long? But still they are working on it.

From what I understand is the longer they wait, the more they have to tweak the engine of the game to get closer to more today games. Mind you that there still way behind but are trying to catch up. I just wanted Multiplayer and I keep reading more and more from, "We removed the multiplayer but may work on a patch to add it back in"
to
"There will be no multiplayer in the retail release of the game, we may work on a patch but mostly we will work on the game itself before that"

All I can say is, if I ran my company like the way this game was coming out... I'd be like Washington Mutual (chapter 11 anyone?):-P.

I started out positive about this game on my first post, then read deeper into the forum and now... I think its 50% / 50%. I want to support them but at the same time I am angry. I mean why remove multiplayer? I was so happy to see that in a trucking game because there are none out there that have the style like this one. Now they crush that dream by removing it to release it sooner? It's been how many freaking years? Why gut the game now to release an incomplete game just to have to patch it later... or maybe risk bankruptcy in sales and not even support the game?

Rig'N'Roll Team, Good luck out there buddies, your going to need it.

trucknisse
09-29-2008, 04:12 AM
Stoned Trucker, I agree completely with you. I am a software engineer myself, and I don't think they have any software engineers on their team. If they do, they are really bad. And by the way, a software engineer is not a programmer or designer. A software engineer makes sure software is developed according to a well defined process. The software engineer is there to ensure the quality of the software, and to avoid unnecessary delays. Yeah, yeah, bla, bla, I can go on like this forever. My point is that this appears to be project run by a bunch of amateurs. This does not mean that I think this game will bad or buggy when it is released. I believe this game will be absolutely fantastic when it is released. When I am saying is that if this game was developed in a professional way, it would have been released 4 years ago.

supergorkem
09-29-2008, 10:15 PM
Stoned Trucker, I agree completely with you. I am a software engineer myself, and I don't think they have any software engineers on their team. If they do, they are really bad. And by the way, a software engineer is not a programmer or designer. A software engineer makes sure software is developed according to a well defined process. The software engineer is there to ensure the quality of the software, and to avoid unnecessary delays. Yeah, yeah, bla, bla, I can go on like this forever. My point is that this appears to be project run by a bunch of amateurs. This does not mean that I think this game will bad or buggy when it is released. I believe this game will be absolutely fantastic when it is released. When I am saying is that if this game was developed in a professional way, it would have been released 4 years ago.

you are right...

USA Driver
10-01-2008, 05:42 AM
We've been waiting ... nearly 5 months, since the site was updated. Still no update.
Oh, and. Hi guys. Sure been awhile since I posted here, huh?

digit
10-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Oh, and. Hi guys. Sure been awhile since I posted here, huh?

not to worry mate, you didnt miss anything ;)

trucknisse
10-01-2008, 03:09 PM
and that was probably the last update ever.