PDA

View Full Version : Crysis Warhead

BAXTER STOCKMAN
09-18-2008, 07:14 PM
CRYSIS WARHEAD released today in Europe!! I AM GOING TO BUY IT TOMOROW!!! What do you think about the game?

Bewolf
09-24-2008, 11:04 AM
Looking forward to it big time. Crysis was one hell of a game (that is, as long as it took place in the jungle). So I have big hopes for warhead in this regard.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
09-24-2008, 06:52 PM
I bought it today! But for some reason the game dosent work. I installed itand then when i try to activate it i get a error message.. Can someone help me please?

BAXTER STOCKMAN
09-25-2008, 10:24 AM
I unistalled it and install it again and the now the game works. I am playing on 1024x768 resolution high settings The game is almost playble it runs 35 fps average but there are some slowdowns to 20 18 fps... It runs perfect on medium settings but i dont want to play it with such horrible graphics.. So i am playing it on high settings . I will play it on very high settings when i get a new pc... Anyone else has try this game ?:)

cuu
01-29-2009, 06:47 PM
I cant figure out you saying horrible graphics on medium its beautiful even on medium, haven't got the cash to get warhead atm. But crysis is a wicked game with a good storyline.
Is there any admin awake cause I posted and have yet to get a reply on another topic.