PDA

View Full Version : No hero in battles?

Lolus
09-18-2008, 11:17 AM
I noticed hero (got a paladin) doesn't appear in battles in the demo so none of his habilities are available, is this normal? playing with a bunch of peasants, 4 archers and few soldiers doesn't get you too far.

Nike-it
09-18-2008, 11:34 AM
I noticed hero (got a paladin) doesn't appear in battles in the demo so none of his habilities are available, is this normal? playing with a bunch of peasants, 4 archers and few soldiers doesn't get you too far.

It is absolutely normal, in KB during battles you can act as a hero himself, only use magic and later Spirits of Rage. Also most of his skills influence your units during the battle.

hawker
09-18-2008, 12:05 PM
Don't forget to buy more troops at the castle and various other creature lairs.

(looks like a tutorial of some sort would've been in order)

Imperial Dane
09-18-2008, 12:33 PM
Well they seem to take certain skills for granted :P and remember that the first training bits serve a bit as a tutorial as well as just great fun (I never do seem to get tired of that first battle against the dragon :D )

Xanthaz
09-27-2008, 11:51 PM
Hehe, I like to imaging that my character is standing up on a nearby hill throwing Fireballs down onto the battlefield. As for the other Heroes, imagine them cowering behind trees and bushes slinging spells around them. :cool: