PDA

View Full Version : Italian??

indio68
09-17-2008, 03:28 PM
greetings ,
i have downloaded and played this game Demo yesterday and i like it very very much....so i'mplanning to buy it at release (or maybe preorder it)...i'd like to know if will be an italian subtitles translation available (a Multi 5 version )...i hope so very much...
and i want know if this version (italian) will be available in every EU shop.....pls give me a positive Answer...plsss!!;);):-P
Best regards.

Shega
09-17-2008, 03:40 PM
Sure, there will be Italian version : )

indio68
09-17-2008, 10:45 PM
Sure, there will be Italian version : )

Good to earing that!!!:grin:

I'm very happy...i hope the release is 23 september too right??
i see on demo that to use the versiona fter the trial expire (998 days :-P) imust activate with serial number...this mean that i have yet all the files (but i don't thik so) and i can purchase only the serial via your website??
Pls can u give me some info about it?
If no will the Play.com version in italian too (if play.com wills ell your gameof course).
Thanks for the good new.
Best regards.

I hope no stupid DRM version will be on final game...if not i ,will not buy it, and i WANT BUY AND PLAY IT.

Shega
09-18-2008, 06:13 AM
The release for September, 23 is planned for the US, so that will come out in English. The Italian version will appear a bit later and that will be announced.

Coin-coin le Canapin
09-18-2008, 07:21 AM
Will the european version be multi language?

Nike-it
09-18-2008, 07:31 AM
Will the european version be multi language?

Yes it will be multi language.

Coin-coin le Canapin
09-18-2008, 07:43 AM
Great. \o/

indio68
09-18-2008, 01:06 PM
The release for September, 23 is planned for the US, so that will come out in English. The Italian version will appear a bit later and that will be announced.

I hope this retard will be not large....2 weeks ?? or so?
Thanks for the good news btw.
;)

Ball Buster
09-19-2008, 12:11 AM
In Play.com (http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/6073144/King-Bounty-The-Legend/Product.html) the game is expected for 28th November. Considering that Play.com is one of the most important UK webs in videogames distributions, I think it will be guaranteed that the game will be released in November-December.

It's a pity for we, European gamers, we're taking a looooong time waiting for it, specially after having played the terrifyingly magnificient demo :grin:

indio68
09-19-2008, 01:06 PM
In Play.com (http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/6073144/King-Bounty-The-Legend/Product.html) the game is expected for 28th November. Considering that Play.com is one of the most important UK webs in videogames distributions, I think it will be guaranteed that the game will be released in November-December.

It's a pity for we, European gamers, we're taking a looooong time waiting for it, specially after having played the terrifyingly magnificient demo :grin:

Yes u'r right...i see this prorder and i'm crying ...Novemebr..damn...1 mounth and a half after US release!!!

and i hope price will be a bit less than 50 euro....and i hope there isn't DRM at all!!

i hope to the Digital deliver understand that a DD game cannnot cost same price as a DVD game...if they understand this DD will increase selling ...i'm sure!!

Excuse my bad english!

Imperial Dane
09-19-2008, 01:36 PM
So far i have heard October 31 from the game store where i usually get my games..

Whatever the case i hope we get some solid word on it soon.