PDA

View Full Version : Flickering triangles

leggett_r
02-21-2013, 09:55 PM
Hi, I just ordered a computer from HP with Windows 7. It has an integrated Intel HD 2000 graphics card - Intel HD GFX-DX 10.1. My first mistake was assuming that a new computer with HD graphics would run this game in perfect mode, but I was wrong. If not, I can live with it, but there are also flickering triangles that appear/disappear randomly, that radiate from other planes, ground targets, etc. I've adjusted the computer and game graphics settings, but can't get rid of them. Does anyone know what I can do? Thanks.

SaQSoN
02-22-2013, 03:41 AM
In most cases flickering triangles that appear/disappear randomly, that radiate from other planes, ground targets is a sign of malfunctioning GPU. Often happens when GPU is overheated or out of memory.

Integrated GPUs in most cases are quite inferior to the stand alone GPU and are not quite suitable for games.

RPS69
02-22-2013, 01:17 PM
In most cases flickering triangles that appear/disappear randomly, that radiate from other planes, ground targets is a sign of malfunctioning GPU. Often happens when GPU is overheated or out of memory.

Integrated GPUs in most cases are quite inferior to the stand alone GPU and are not quite suitable for games.

+1