PDA

View Full Version : First mission problem(save file needed!)

Player05
02-16-2013, 01:40 PM
Sorry for my english.

I have a problem with the first mission, i can complete it(in fact i complet it but the mission not continue), see a cutscene from my spaceship flying, and then the games return to initial menu, and i just can´t go to second mission.

Someone posted some time ago that had the same problem, but not post the solution...

If someone have a save file to send me in the begning of the second mission i´ll aprecciate. Thanks in advance.

Player05
02-16-2013, 02:04 PM
No need more save file. problem solved. I put the solution in a specific tread open before..thanks

joe42j
03-11-2014, 06:06 PM
It can be to most likely saw flashes or even critique on the fresh video game and appreciated this previously. If they place a good order with the fresh video game prior to a established launch time frame of the video game, this is most probably being sent to his or her front door close to the morning involving it is hitting theaters around the world. What this means is they will be several most privileged individuals who will get a 1st side flavor on the newest gaming.

android apps (http://apkmadness.com/)