PDA

View Full Version : Question about US Release Date

BradMick
09-13-2008, 05:10 AM
I've seen that the game has been released in Europe, and that PlayUK is selling it but unfortunately I can't get a copy here in the good ol' us-of-a. Any word on when it's going to be released here? I'm mighty interested in acquiring a copy of this game, seems its the kind of game i've been looking for since Elite, albeit not quite so open ended as that game was.

Anyway, any information would be great!

Brad

Hertston
09-14-2008, 07:56 AM
It hasn't been released, in the UK anyway. Release date was originally last Friday, but now seems to have been put back to early November.

Nike-it
09-15-2008, 08:26 AM
It hasn't been released, in the UK anyway. Release date was originally last Friday, but now seems to have been put back to early November.

You are probably right about the release date. Now the localization is at the finishing line (there will be several languages, so it takes more time).

zentheraven
09-24-2008, 04:07 PM
yes, 12 September has come and gone and still no word if the game even came out. I have been looking forward to this game since i first heard about so many months ago. Is it pushed back to November or October? and will ''The Tomorrow War K-factor'' be released too?

Nike-it
09-25-2008, 10:18 AM
yes, 12 September has come and gone and still no word if the game even came out. I have been looking forward to this game since i first heard about so many months ago. Is it pushed back to November or October? and will ''The Tomorrow War K-factor'' be released too?

The game is moved to November.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
09-25-2008, 10:28 AM
And when is the European release date?? Is november only the us relase or the european release too?

BAXTER STOCKMAN
09-28-2008, 09:35 PM
The game is moved to November.

And when is the European release?

Nike-it
09-29-2008, 10:36 AM
And when is the European release?

As I know it's novenber for both regions