PDA

View Full Version : be payshent rig n roll will come out

grasshopper45
09-11-2008, 09:33 PM
the developers are doing there very best they can to release the game. They are in the last stage of testing, they just are making sure that there are as few bugs as possible before they release the game. They probably figure that if they were to release the game with all the bug in it, then we all would complain until they made patches to fix the bugs. So they're fixing them now, rather then later. to make sure we are completely satisfied with the game. To be honest i have all of 1c company's trucking games, all accept for one witch is king of the road and i have not yet been unsatisfied with any of these games. These guys know what they are doing, they make there games more interesting and fun to play. I think that they do a great job and they should take as long as necessary, to make sure we are satisfied with rig n roll. I pity those who rather have a game full of bugs, verses a game that is satisfying and worth waiting for. You guys should just let them do what they need to do for the release of the game and stop complaining about it. They know we are awaiting the release of the game. This is what i think.

P.S. thanks Nike-it for the recommendation of the ati radeon hd 4850. I went for it and it is awesome, i love it thanks so much.

GinXeng
09-12-2008, 08:44 AM
You obvious have not been waiting for this game as long as I have as well as other members. So dont be telling us to be "patient". These guys are never going to be satisfied with the game so it seems its always going to be in testing mode. You can easily say what you said only because you've probably only heard about this game in the pass year and haven't waited so much and haven't been lied by them over and over. You are the last person that should be telling us you be "patient" because I have been patient for the pass 7 years. I dont mind waiting this long for the game but what has me pissed is the constent change of release date. If they simply said back in 2001 that this game was going to be released in 2007-2008 then nobody would be mad.

grasshopper45
09-12-2008, 03:51 PM
You obvious have not been waiting for this game as long as I have as well as other members. So dont be telling us to be "patient". These guys are never going to be satisfied with the game so it seems its always going to be in testing mode. You can easily say what you said only because you've probably only heard about this game in the pass year and haven't waited so much and haven't been lied by them over and over. You are the last person that should be telling us you be "patient" because I have been patient for the pass 7 years. I dont mind waiting this long for the game but what has me pissed is the constent change of release date. If they simply said back in 2001 that this game was going to be released in 2007-2008 then nobody would be mad.
i see your point

obsolum
09-12-2008, 07:21 PM
P U N C T U A T I O N (http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-punctuation.htm)

grasshopper45
09-12-2008, 08:33 PM
P U N C T U A T I O N (http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-punctuation.htm)
the developers are doing there very best they can to release the game. They are in the last stage of testing, they just are making sure that there are as few bugs as possible before they release the game. They probably figure that if they were to release the game with all the bug in it, then we all would complain until they made patches to fix the bugs. So they're fixing them now, rather then later. to make sure we are completely satisfied with the game. To be honest i have all of 1c company's trucking games, all accept for one witch is king of the road and i have not yet been unsatisfied with any of these games. These guys know what they are doing, they make there games more interesting and fun to play. I think that they do a great job and they should take as long as necessary, to make sure we are satisfied with rig n roll. I pity those who rather have a game full of bugs, verses a game that is satisfying and worth waiting for. You guys should just let them do what they need to do for the release of the game and stop complaining about it. They know we are awaiting the release of the game. This is what i think.

P.S. thanks Nike-it for the recommendation of the ati radeon hd 4850. I went for it and it is awesome, i love it thanks so much.

obsolum
09-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Haha, very good http://www.easysmileys.com/img/other_up.gif

grasshopper45
09-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Haha, very good http://www.easysmileys.com/img/other_up.gif
Well Thanks:)

bakingcookies
09-19-2008, 12:53 AM
i will not listen to anyone who can't even spell "patient" correctly. I didn't read post, fear of retard...

trucknisse
09-19-2008, 05:24 AM
I kind of liked the spelling. Maybe if they pay me some big bucks, will I be payshent, otherwise I am really impatient with them. Their development skills sucks.