PDA

View Full Version : heyyy igor how do you feel now???

supergorkem
09-10-2008, 10:59 PM
I really hate 1c when they changed the release date.That's enough guys. I really sorry but that's my last words.If he is real man,he will release the game in september as he said.Administor please tell him my opinions.I want to tell but i havent got him e-mail.I am not an enemy, i just love trucks and i just a fun of rig n roll.I tried to be positive last 4 years but i am very very angry now.good byes everyone. (sorry for bad english but i hope i can tell what i mean.)

yesil
09-11-2008, 12:12 AM
The game will not publish. for 4 years to make it so I do not believe more ....

when is the exact release date please please please ..............

we are not stupid.....................

supergorkem
09-11-2008, 01:35 PM
We have got lots of forum about games in Turkey and oyuncehennemi.com is very big forum.One day one of us writed a new thread which one was that: ''You have got RignRoll this month''.(year 2006 september)From this day the thread was going bigger and bigger.Now it has got thousand messages and has got lots of fans of RignRoll.When the release date changed again our forum decided to not buy the orjinal game.that's our protest and we shared this opinion with other game forums in Turkey(we continue to share this opinion with another countries).AND THE ANSWER İS POSİTİVE.WE RUN OUT OF ENERGY.WE HATE TO HOPE RİGnROLL WİLL RELEASE.

Freak Of Nature
09-11-2008, 02:12 PM
I'm sick and tired of waiting for this game so I have to say good bye too, I too tired to visit this site every day with hope to see " exact Rig'n'Roll release date" so I say goodbye to everyone maybe I'll come back some day to same thing - changed release date :/
Good luck guys

ReDBu11
09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
I think you all shouldn't be so rude...
But if it is not released untill Oct 3,then i wont buy this game too. Cause it is really sick to develop and test a game for ~10 years... better release it bugged and then make patches with community's opinions than DELAY AND DELAY it for years.
Oct was the last date which i believed... Now... Again "Q4,Q1,TBA,TBD,..." like it was all time....
Well... bad... :(

obsolum
09-11-2008, 03:10 PM
Lol, you're all saying goodbye but we all know you won't leave. Maybe you won't post for a while, sure, but face it: you've been waiting for this game for so long now, you'll continue to wait and you'll play it when it comes out. I understand your disappointment, but come on... you should have expected this. If you really thought the game was going to be released this september I pity your naïvity.

supergorkem
09-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Our forum very serious.you will be sure.That's all.I dont care multiplayer(maybe multi. in game)İf the game release end of the october,no problem.but not release we dont buy orjinal game

supergorkem
09-11-2008, 03:37 PM
I think you all shouldn't be so rude...
But if it is not released untill Oct 3,then i wont buy this game too. Cause it is really sick to develop and test a game for ~10 years... better release it bugged and then make patches with community's opinions than DELAY AND DELAY it for years.
Oct was the last date which i believed... Now... Again "Q4,Q1,TBA,TBD,..." like it was all time....
Well... bad... :(

Peoples are diffirent my friend.You may continiue to be kind.But İ am tired of waiting waiting waiting....So i am very angry and rude now.İ dont know maybe there is no rignroll???maybe all of this advertisement of 1c

ogz2232
09-11-2008, 08:01 PM
I really hate 1c when they changed the release date.That's enough guys. I really sorry but that's my last words.If he is real man,he will release the game in september as he said.Administor please tell him my opinions.I want to tell but i havent got him e-mail.I am not an enemy, i just love trucks and i just a fun of rig n roll.I tried to be positive last 4 years but i am very very angry now.good byes everyone. (sorry for bad english but i hope i can tell what i mean.)

i agree with u

i am also tired of waiting for rig n roll and ABSOLUTELY I WON'T BUY IF IT DOESN'T COME ON SEPTEMBER

GinXeng
09-11-2008, 08:09 PM
I was 14 when the game was annouced, I am now 22 and still no details when this game is releasing. What sucks is that L.A looks nothing like the in game map because its been so long that old buildings are gone and like 10 new buildings are built.

supergorkem
09-12-2008, 11:01 PM
HEY KOSAK

19.09.2008 http://rignroll.ic.cz/preview_en.php
it isnt true...why do you save the page with this date???

yesil
09-13-2008, 12:22 AM
I think this date is not supergorkem vie many years have passed but is not correct date

Ubaku
09-14-2008, 05:47 AM
I was 14 when the game was annouced, I am now 22 and still no details when this game is releasing. What sucks is that L.A looks nothing like the in game map because its been so long that old buildings are gone and like 10 new buildings are built.

I gotta say thats pretty funny. Not only does LA look different now, but graphics technology of games has improved dramatically. I wonder if the constant delay is caused by them trying to catch up to modern computers. :)

movo.
09-14-2008, 09:09 AM
I gotta say thats pretty funny. Not only does LA look different now, but graphics technology of games has improved dramatically. I wonder if the constant delay is caused by them trying to catch up to modern computers. :)

I thought they were trying to push the graphics to a higher level (because the recommended requirements says: 8800GTS or X1950PRO, those ain't the worst cards on earth)

Maybe that's why it takes this long.

obsolum
09-14-2008, 01:44 PM
I really hope that's not what they are trying to do, because that's futile. By the time they've touched up all the graphics of the game, it will already be out of date again. I don't care that much for eye candy. What I've seen of the game so far in screenshots and trailers it looks more than good enough. The most important thing in a game like this is the gameplay and the physics of the trucks.

movo.
09-14-2008, 04:03 PM
I really hope that's not what they are trying to do, because that's futile. By the time they've touched up all the graphics of the game, it will already be out of date again. I don't care that much for eye candy. What I've seen of the game so far in screenshots and trailers it looks more than good enough. The most important thing in a game like this is the gameplay and the physics of the trucks.

Agree, the only thing I'm concerning about is AA, because every screen looks like it has been made without AA. :eek:

wheelking
09-15-2008, 03:14 PM
Firstly,i wanna say HELLO to supergorkem and yesil,that are my frinds from oyuncehennemi,u know

I opened that topic in June/July 2006,telling the game would be released that month cos when i opened it,the release was summer 06
Then,it became Dec.06 and we still didn't lose our hopes...our topic was getting bigger and we hit over 100 in a month
Then,it delayed,delayed,and delayed!!! Now it is 2008,and (jokingly) seems to be released in these months. Our topic get over 1000 now,the last parts filled with really bad words and opinions,including me (even we know what the **** has 1c done for years)

We just hope the game's graphics are amazingly improved,and screens coming soon with close to DX10 graphics at hi-quality,but still feeling anxious and nervous DAMNIT!!!!Please we need some pics or news! Why the ******* **** don't you do that showoff and let everyone see how amazing game you are doing?

obsolum
09-15-2008, 05:29 PM
We just hope the game's graphics are amazingly improved,and screens coming soon with close to DX10 graphics at hi-quality

If you are seriously hoping for that I think you're in for one hell of a disappointment when (if) it comes out.

Like I said earlier, I don't give a damn if the graphics look a bit dated. Hell, the only computergame I've played for over the past year has graphics that look very dated, but I always come back to it - and will always keep coming back to it - because it's simply (one of) the best games in its genre.

If RnR is everything the developers have said it will be, I am confident that it will be the best in the trucksim genre, no matter if it's got lots of eye candy or not.

bakingcookies
09-23-2008, 10:34 AM
If you are seriously hoping for that I think you're in for one hell of a disappointment when (if) it comes out.

Like I said earlier, I don't give a damn if the graphics look a bit dated. Hell, the only computergame I've played for over the past year has graphics that look very dated, but I always come back to it - and will always keep coming back to it - because it's simply (one of) the best games in its genre.

If RnR is everything the developers have said it will be, I am confident that it will be the best in the trucksim genre, no matter if it's got lots of eye candy or not.
Who cares what you think, if the graphics are poor you can go out and waste 50 bucks. Pong is a great game, you can buy it off me for 40 bucks USD.