PDA

View Full Version : Death Track: Resurrection Demo and Web-site Available

Nike-it
09-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Death Track: Resurrection English demo is added to the Files section of its new game site available at www.death-track.com. The game is a successor of the legendary Deathtrack, one of the founders of the combat racing genre. Death Track: Resurrection plunges players into in the not too distant future, into a world of chaos. The demo includes two post-apocalyptic cities – Bangkok and Paris, and three unique upgradable cars. You can download the demo here (http://www.death-track.com/demo/deathtrack_demo.exe).

BAXTER STOCKMAN
09-04-2008, 01:42 PM
I Am Downloading It Now!!

BAXTER STOCKMAN
09-05-2008, 07:04 AM
Hello!! I have a problem downloading the demo!! I am trying to download the demo and when i click in the demo nothing happens!I try with both Internet Explorer and Firexox but i can not download it!! Why??

Nike-it
09-05-2008, 07:09 AM
Hello!! I have a problem downloading the demo!! I am trying to download the demo and when i click in the demo nothing happens!I try with both Internet Explorer and Firexox but i can not download it!! Why??

Click right mouse on the demo icon and choose "save as". The downloading should begin.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
09-05-2008, 10:26 AM
Well finaly i downloaded it and it works perferct on my machine on max settings and 1280x1024 resoluyion. I saw in the readme it says that gameplay and visual feautures are not finished, does it means that the game will have better graphics than the demo?

Shega
09-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Thank you, developers worked hard to make the game looking that good!
And the release version will be even more optimized.

jeanbreckman
01-31-2009, 07:12 AM
thanks very much. nice game.

Sonko
03-16-2009, 10:14 AM
I played the demo and I enjoyed the game!
I just couldn't play it on high graphics settings, my pc is too bad for it but it looked very nice.
The game reminds me a lot of Have a nice day and Nice2 which I played a few years ago.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
03-16-2009, 02:26 PM
when the game will be released??

Nike-it
03-16-2009, 02:28 PM
when the game will be released??

In the first part of April. You can preorder it at Gamersgate.com