PDA

View Full Version : Rise OF Flight (aka KOTS) new media from Leipzig!

Tvrdi
08-29-2008, 11:15 PM
From Leipzig Game Con 2008:

http://www.sebuga.de/

English translation:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sebuga.de%2F&lp=de_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

edit: after reading game info: dont worry it seams there will be a mission editor heh

check the new ingame and promo clips

hands down to neoqb team from Moscow

Meusli
08-30-2008, 12:11 AM
Cool stuff, thats the first time I have seen the Front Line in this game. With all them MK1's streaming across the land and cannons firing etc it should look better than the last WW1 game by Dynamix called Red Baron I used to play aswell. :)

IceFire
08-30-2008, 12:45 AM
Looks good! Nice to see it resurface...hope its authentic! It sure looks it!

Avimimus
08-30-2008, 03:37 AM
edit: after reading game info: dont worry it seams there will be a mission editor heh

Er... read it again.

Btw. Did anyone notice the airplane shot down in the second video (not the smoking one the, second one). It looks almost as if a structural component of the rear fuselage has been hit and the back part is oscillating as the aircraft descends.

BadAim
08-30-2008, 04:42 PM
Er... read it again.

Btw. Did anyone notice the airplane shot down in the second video (not the smoking one the, second one). It looks almost as if a structural component of the rear fuselage has been hit and the back part is oscillating as the aircraft descends.

Yeah, I saw that. Methinks this wil be an amazing sim.

Old_Canuck
08-30-2008, 05:37 PM
Yeah, I saw that. Methinks this wil be an amazing sim.

+3 thought I was imagining things but it was oscillating alright. Rich sounds too.:grin:

bhunter2112
08-30-2008, 06:09 PM
drool

Tvrdi
08-30-2008, 08:31 PM
Er... read it again.

I think I already said "dont worry" because we had a word from the team that they will include mission editor (in simhq forum)....so the info from the link (regarding ME) isnt correct....

http://www.simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2576296#Post2576296

Blackdog_kt
08-31-2008, 01:54 AM
Looks like it will be prime time to upgrade around Christmas this year...

I've been holding off the upgrades for BoB and even if i'd like to have it installed on my system right now, i think we're going to get a very good timing with sim releases and PC upgrades this year. Black Shark is almost ready and will probably ship around September/October, KOTS is coming strong, we'll probably get BoB around Christmas and maybe the Korean sim a few months later...it will be a dream year for sims.

On the other hand, i heard that Intel is about to release a new line of CPUs after Christmas, making it possible (due to price-drop on the current models) to upgrade in a very cost effective manner. So, i prefer not to buy a new PC yet, but i'm slowly building my peripheral collection up. I'm about to buy a TrackIR set and then i'll go for a HOTAS set (Saitek X52 or X52 Pro, depending on how much money i have to spare at the time), since these will last me a few years anyway.

All in all, it's looking like a great year for simmers. Oh, and if BoB is getting close i suppose we'll get 4.09 to keep us a little busy until all the new sims get released.

virre89
08-31-2008, 02:49 PM
Looks like it will be prime time to upgrade around Christmas this year...

I've been holding off the upgrades for BoB and even if i'd like to have it installed on my system right now, i think we're going to get a very good timing with sim releases and PC upgrades this year. Black Shark is almost ready and will probably ship around September/October, KOTS is coming strong, we'll probably get BoB around Christmas and maybe the Korean sim a few months later...it will be a dream year for sims.

On the other hand, i heard that Intel is about to release a new line of CPUs after Christmas, making it possible (due to price-drop on the current models) to upgrade in a very cost effective manner. So, i prefer not to buy a new PC yet, but i'm slowly building my peripheral collection up. I'm about to buy a TrackIR set and then i'll go for a HOTAS set (Saitek X52 or X52 Pro, depending on how much money i have to spare at the time), since these will last me a few years anyway.

All in all, it's looking like a great year for simmers. Oh, and if BoB is getting close i suppose we'll get 4.09 to keep us a little busy until all the new sims get released.

BoB for x-mas? Oh now your dreaming again :D.

Besides did anyone notice how awesome the impact was in the first movie where the smoking plane crashed to the ground. Let's hope bob has somthing similar ... collision physics *drool*

Of course thats not gonna happen if your going nose down 600km/h(the plane would disintegrate) more or less but if its going like that stalling or stumbling to the ground.