PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly quiet.

Imperial Dane
08-29-2008, 08:41 PM
Is it more or has things gone generally quite from the side of 1C, no news, no tales from Endoria... nothing much at all.. kinda dull actually.

So is it just me ? or is there something to it..

BurningCold
08-29-2008, 09:02 PM
They definitely have been pretty lips-sealed as of late, which is odd mostly because of the conclusion of the conference a couple days ago. I guess all we can do is wait and see what will become of it.

Imperial Dane
08-29-2008, 09:54 PM
Well the conference was a week ago. And even then we really haven't heard anything about King's bounty from it. Not a single preview as far as i recall, nor a video.

bman654
08-30-2008, 02:37 AM
This is SOP for 1c. Check the other game forums. They come in and post that "info will be provided" or "a news update" etc will be coming in a "few" days. A month later you are still waiting. Hopefully that just means they are hard at work and have no time to answer our questions.

Imperial Dane
08-30-2008, 01:50 PM
Perhaps, but when the flow of videos suddenly stop from what was a rather regular pace.. One can't help but get a wee bit curious.

hawker
08-30-2008, 04:03 PM
A new patch was released for the Russian version, which they say will be the last until the English version is out.

Imperial Dane
08-30-2008, 04:46 PM
Makes sense i imagine, means that they are very close to going gold or so i would wager.

Birdmon
08-31-2008, 01:30 PM
Is it more or has things gone generally quite from the side of 1C, no news, no tales from Endoria... nothing much at all.. kinda dull actually.

So is it just me ? or is there something to it..

I hate to bring you bad news....soon you will all know why.

Daystar
08-31-2008, 02:50 PM
In a thread complaining that we have no news you're telling us that no news is good news?

BurningCold
08-31-2008, 03:06 PM
On a brighter note, maybe the only bright note we've had in a while, they've at least changed the top advertisement thing from the convention to showing games that are coming soon, kings bounty of course being one. Its something at least.

Imperial Dane
08-31-2008, 03:13 PM
I hate to bring you bad news....soon you will all know why.

Considering you haven't brought me any.. I can't see the problem, so try and say something that actually makes sense for once.

@Burningcold: Aye, i just find it curious why we haven't heard anything and the lovely parade of trailers has suddenly stopped.