PDA

View Full Version : Destructoid Preview

Imperial Dane
08-18-2008, 07:07 PM
Well Destructoid has a preview up, and there definately was a few new bits there:
http://www.destructoid.com/king-s-bounty-detailed-99887.phtml

As it is, i hadn't counted on items being sentient ! That could lead to some interesting things i would say :grin:

Damn ! Can't wait to try that demo !

BurningCold
08-18-2008, 08:39 PM
The majority of that was stuff already known and the movie wasnt very good quality or long, but that part about the sentient items definitely was interesting. I had heard of it before but not to the extent where you must "fight your own weapons" and that even the choice of party members would effect them. Definitely excites me more about the game and demo.

Imperial Dane
08-18-2008, 09:01 PM
The movie was actually an old one if i am not wrong.
But as said the sentient weapons bit is highly interesting !

Daystar
08-19-2008, 01:48 AM
Old video.

Also "Holiday release" that doesn't sound like good news.

Imperial Dane
08-19-2008, 09:52 AM
Well if that means it has been postponed.. Well they'd better serve up a demo to pass the time :P

In any case i imagine we will be learning a whole lot more tomorrow when GC Begins.

BurningCold
08-19-2008, 01:09 PM
Eh, whatever, weve never had any official news of the release, so it wouldnt be "postponed" because they never said when it was in the first place. I still never listen to any sort of release date guesses until the company making it comes out and says it themselves. Only problem is that with the lack of updates, that could take a while...

But hooray for GC! Bout time it got here :P

Imperial Dane
08-19-2008, 01:19 PM
Things have been awfully quiet as of late, no Tales from Endoria or anything..

BurningCold
08-19-2008, 02:57 PM
Have patience young grasshopper :grin: